Going to keep playing classic Halo, not Halo 5

With all due respect 343, you guys haven’t been respecting the history of Halo’s gameplay and what made its multiplayer standout from CoD and the rest of the run-of-the-mill FPS’ers like it. You guys dropped with the ball with Halo 4 and with TMCC you screwed the pooch. However, I will be going back to play the classic Halo games on TMCC when I find other classic Halo fans who can and will play it; preferably I will be booting up my Xbox 360 to continue playing Halo 3 and Reach. I suggest all the other classic Halo fans out there who are very disappointed in Halo 5 as I am to do the same, mainly the latter since TMCC is still partly broken and is missing a few features that became staples in the classic Halo games.

Halo 5 was a complete bait and switch from what you guys advertised for Halo 5 on both the campaign and multiplayer fronts. The campaign’s writing was elementary and what I experienced was completely different from what you guys kept trying to sell to the playerbase to keep us hooked and take the bait.

As for the multiplayer it still looks like and feels like a CoD game with a Halo skin on it. Spartan abilities are so gimmicky and give this Halo a Titanfall look and feel to it as well. The maps are horribly designed and so small and it’s not right at all that they’re designed around the armor abilities. Don’t even get me started on REQ packs. I can’t believe you guys have fallen so low because this is reminiscent of Counterstrike’s skins money pit and it’s just pure greed. On top of all that, Halo 5 released greatly lacking in content along with no splitscreen, and with other heavily hyped titles on the horizon (Blops 3, Fallout 4, EA’s Battlefront) I see another Halo 4 fiasco approaching.

At the end of the day Halo 5 doesn’t bring Halo back to its roots and Halo 3 still remains as the pinnacle of the Halo multiplayer experience. Halo 5 is not a natural evolution from Halo 2 and Halo 3. Halo 2 and Halo 3 didn’t have twitch features like Spartan abilities that made the combat random and play like a run and gun like CoD is. The game feels like a Halo: Reach 2.0 or even Halo 4.5. Stop messing with the original multiplayer formula. Bungie did it with Reach and you guys did it with Halo 4 and it did not work then and it will not work now. I will go back and play the older Halo games to show that the majority still wants an “evolution” of classic Halo and I suggest all other classic Halo fans do the same.

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

hahahahahahahahahaha

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

k

whats funny is you didn’t even buy or play halo 5, but you can keep trolling :^)

You don’t like armor abilities but you’re going back to Reach?

Cool story bruh :laughing:

> 2533274839968636;4:
> whats funny is you didn’t even buy or play halo 5, but you can keep trolling :^)

Aaand that’s what friends are for. I knew someone who was going to try Halo 5 out for himself so I joined him at his house and experienced it and felt the same way I did about Halo 4 towards Halo 5. I was not going to give 343 another penny after Halo 4 and TMCC.

> 2533274798528737;5:
> You don’t like armor abilities but you’re going back to Reach?

For Custom Games, Forge, and machinima possibilities.

Halo 5 is -Yoinking!- awesome, not sure wtf you’re going on about.

> 2533274798528737;5:
> You don’t like armor abilities but you’re going back to Reach?

Reach is arguably one of the best Halo’s to date. Classic Slayer and Classic Playlists alongside Playlists that have the abilities such as Sprint, Evade, Armor Lock, etc.

To be honest, you can’t argue with people that have their own opinion. You have to come to the conclusion that maybe what 343 is doing isn’t for everyone.

> 2533274935286339;10:
> > 2533274798528737;5:
> > You don’t like armor abilities but you’re going back to Reach?
>
>
> Reach is arguably one of the best Halo’s to date. Classic Slayer and Classic Playlists alongside Playlists that have the abilities such as Sprint, Evade, Armor Lock, etc.
>
> To be honest, you can’t argue with people that have their own opinion. You have to come to the conclusion that maybe what 343 is doing isn’t for everyone.

I asked a question. I don’t see any argument

Okay. Enjoy.