Going in solo

I’m sure this has been addressed before, but I’ve been noticing a dramatic increase over the last week so I’m going to bring it up again (potentially.) I play this game about 2-3 times during the week in the evening for around two hours (anywhere from 6-8 pm eastern pacific). I know 343 made an update months ago to mitigate the issue of running into teams going in alone but as of lately I’m not noticing; in fact, I’m matching more teams going in alone lately than I did prior the update. I played 7-8 games tonight and I’m confident that I matched a to3-to4 every game (same clan names and it’s obvious when you’re getting called out,) anyone else having this issue? Assuming it’s a combination of population decrease and people not wanting to go in alone, but I had to get off strictly because it was a team of people on the same page vs a team of people doing their own thing with their mics muted. On a Friday night I’d feel there would be enough people on to not have this issue or am I mistaken?

I don’t think you are mistaken. They have expanded the search parameters more and more players, teams especially, are reporting longer than usual wait times.

> 2533274863544717;2:
> I don’t think you are mistaken. They have expanded the search parameters more and more players, teams especially, are reporting longer than usual wait times.

Can confirm. Just last night I was queued in dubs and waited around 15-20 minutes for a match.

Match times have increased quite a bit. I haven’t found that many teams but more than usual

I only play solo and my match making has gotten way better lately. But then again all I play is FFA ranked, super fiesta, btb, warzone, heroic warzone firefight, and a tad of action sack.