god I hate these Forums

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It’s the same -Yoink- like at bungie’s forums times ago.

We have seen nothing really and heard only some stuff.
We have no idea how these perks or sprint work… also it is hinted that there are also playlists without these perks… but the great Halo community is complaning… like always.

I have a good laugh about these guys, because not only AAs ruined reach, the main reason was how the community played the AAs and reach…

Let’s wait and see, I’m pretty surprised about the Halo 4 stuff.
No Campaign info is hard, but I think they don’t want to spoiler anything that’s ok

I hate how Halo info is always so spread out. Can’t all the Halo info remain on this site?

ppl are complaining because they love halo and its obvious that PERKS (things that are in every game) is just a big sell out. while they are at it why dont they add killstreaks and perks? i like classic halo not garbage

But we love you. (=

People are entitled to complain if they have concern’s.

It’s called opinions, just like you have an opinion in your OP, nothing give’s you the right to condemn people who have complaint’s, it’s those same people that after being disappointed by Reach they want Halo back.

I am not going to blindly support a game I don’t like and I liked Reach.

If I feel there is an issue, I will defend it.

Halo 4 has a perk system.

How can you ask us to NOT be skeptical about this?

> ppl are complaining because they love halo and its obvious that PERKS (things that are in every game) is just a big sell out. while they are at it why dont they add killstreaks and perks? i like classic halo not garbage

…Once more, in English this time.
…Unless English isn’t your first language.

OT: Oh, so you’ve actually played Halo 4, then, have you?

I DIDN’T -Yoinking!- THINK SO.

SO, until you HAVE, STOP ASSUMING HOW CERTAIN ELEMENTS OF THE GAME WORK.

/End rage

No you don’t…

I have an idea, let people have their opinions. That is the point of these forums.

This is the internet. We are demonic killers made to make your life a misery. You can go to any other forum if you’re not happy with this one. In the end, it’s not where you go, it’s who you go with.