God damn does Proven Recruit look good.

Just unlocked the body today and i’m in love, the tribal/spectral off color pattern is so slick! i just wish it showed up better on colors besides black.
Really awesome.
What’s your favorite body type that you’ve unlocked? (or just one you like but haven’t unlocked)

Whatever it is that I am wearing is my current favorite.

Right? Love that armor!

The body arnor I have now is Achilles, but I really like Recruit Charred (wore it until level 80) and Decimator. But I will switch to Jun’s armor if I get it.

I’d wear it more often if Red team’s secondary color wasn’t pink. It turns half the armor pink.

It is quite nice on Blue team and in FFA though.

linda’s armor and helmet

I unlocked the Centurion armour a couple of weeks back, and I’ve been wearing it ever since!

I just wish that the secondary colour on it weren’t as strangely slapped on. In the campaign, the yellow on Fred’s armour is subtle, but effective. In multiplayer? The secondary colour is, as always, just huge lines of paint slapped on without any thought.

> 2533274808386392;7:
> I unlocked the Centurion armour a couple of weeks back, and I’ve been wearing it ever since!
>
> I just wish that the secondary colour on it weren’t as strangely slapped on. In the campaign, the yellow on Fred’s armour is subtle, but effective. In multiplayer? The secondary colour is, as always, just huge lines of paint slapped on without any thought.

I know right? I don’t mind secondary colors, but I do think that it is secondary. It should be accents or specific parts, but on 50%+ of armor it tends to feel slapped on in unusual patterns.

Wetwork Cleaner is my favorite

Mrk IV for sure.

Everyone has their unique tastes, mine is the ATLAS body armour + GUNGIU

> 2533274943906562;10:
> Mrk IV for sure.

Same

Decimator was pretty awesome used that for a long time, however nightfall helmet and the soldier armor looks pretty sweet.

MK 4 for life. Been wearing it ever since I unlocked it a couple months ago.

Wetwork/venator or locus/centurion or wetwork/achilles if I ever get the Achilles helm definitely going to be Achilles/centurion

Athlon definitely. It looks like I’m going to kick your as…