go to the support page : subject: being kickedinmm

This problem started 2 days ago, when I wanted to play Halo 5. When I was in a game, I got lagged out of it for no reason. (I didnt lose my connection to XBL whatsoever)
I then received a matchmaking ban. It started off with 10 minutes. I played a couple of games in the ranked playlists today and after I’ve been kicked out of my 5th game of that day, I got a 3 hour ban. Does anybody, have this kind of problem as well, because it is really annoying. I remember having that issue months back but it only happened once or twice. But this time I don’t see any end to this. Hopefully 343 has a look into that issue and fix it quickly. I honestly don’t want to switch to my 2nd account to play with friends. Even then there is a chance that this lagging out thing can happen. And if it does, it literally kills my halo 5 experience in the ranked playlist. I will be so happy, if this gets fixed in the future

Post this to the support board. They read those more closely and that’s what that board is specially for. If you can get any snapshots or gameDVR clips that usually helps them fix it faster too. (which you can link to in your post)

Thanks. I literally opened this waypoint acocunt a few minutes ago, so I obviously didnt know that . Thanks for the help. I will do it :smiley:

> 2533274826521128;3:
> Thanks. I literally opened this waypoint acocunt a few minutes ago, so I obviously didnt know that . Thanks for the help. I will do it :smiley:

Same way you found this forum go to the forums scroll down until you see halo 5 support