"Go to last forum post" and "view all forum posts"

… both seem to be missing when I look at some other Waypointee/Waypointette’s profiles. It used to show these options along with the user’s last forum post. Did this feature get removed? Anyone else experiencing this?

I can still see this option on my profile, just not on anyone else’s.

Hm, it still seems to show for me on all profiles. Checked my test account to make sure and all is good, not sure what’s happening on your end

I’m looking at my profile, and when I click the edit button over my post history, it’s showing me an option that let’s me choose whether or not I want to let people see my forum activity. Maybe that has something to do with it?

> 2535437652903765;3:
> I’m looking at my profile, and when I click the edit button over my post history, it’s showing me an option that let’s me choose whether or not I want to let people see my forum activity. Maybe that has something to do with it?

I wonder how long that’s been there.

> 2533274803493024;4:
> > 2535437652903765;3:
> > I’m looking at my profile, and when I click the edit button over my post history, it’s showing me an option that let’s me choose whether or not I want to let people see my forum activity. Maybe that has something to do with it?
>
>
> I wonder how long that’s been there.

I think it’s been a week or two since I first noticed it, so it’s probably been there for about a month.

> 2535437652903765;5:
> > 2533274803493024;4:
> > > 2535437652903765;3:
> > > I’m looking at my profile, and when I click the edit button over my post history, it’s showing me an option that let’s me choose whether or not I want to let people see my forum activity. Maybe that has something to do with it?
> >
> >
> > I wonder how long that’s been there.
>
>
> I think it’s been a week or two since I first noticed it, so it’s probably been there for about a month.

I noticed it several months ago. It’s been around a while.