Go on, explain that kill feed to me

Don’t worry it’s only 14 seconds long…

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/EYCZVX32

1 Like

You getting shot by a rocket or the melee kills? Seems like both clients registered a melee attack at the same time and the server was like “yup, both of you die now”

you got played, get better then.

1 Like

Server be like: hmmmm 343 guilty spark sounds “Ah yes!” registers 2 kills

1 Like

You see, you don’t see the point do you?!

You don’t even read the title.

Getting smacked in the back by rockets when I’ve got a disruptor, ‘GeT beTter thEn’, :joy:

Now for anyone more intelligent - don’t look at me, look what happens to the other 2 when I’m dead

2 Likes

What in the name of [Your post contains a word that’s not allowed] are you on about?

1 Like

Looks like their controller batteries died or they thought it would be best to hold up in the corner for a bit.

1 Like

But the kill feed…?

20characters

i’ve never seen a double back smack like that b4 LMAO

2 Likes

I’ve seen more than I’d like to admit. :smiley:

1 Like

It wasn’t a double backsmack. The guy for some reason used his repulsor to get the Spartan into the corner and THEN went for the melee attack.

That not what the kill feed says

1 Like

Okay NOW I see.
The Green Spartan is desynced SO HARD that he was able to jump back on his screen and see the back of the other guy… while on your screen and the Tan Spartan’s screen, he went in for the regular melee.

FRIENDLY REMINDER KIDS
Restart Halo Infinite on EVERY Hour to prevent yourself from being a Desync player.

1 Like

Your teammate came up and repulsed the rockets guy into the corner. Rockets guy took some damage but did not die. He then jumped back and got behind your teammate. As rocket guy is flying back your teammate melees. Rocket guy gets behind your teammate and then melees. Your teammate’s melee then registers (rocket guy dies first) and then rocket guy’s melee registers. It was a double back smack.

This is really goofy looking and happens in just a few frames. You have to love Infinite’s flaky netcode and desyncing issues.

1 Like

They gave each other a little pat on the back.

2 Likes