Go down hard!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. As per the forum rules, do not call out individuals.

who?

This post has been edited by a moderator. As per the forum rules, do not call out individuals.

>

he can’t be that bad for a 45. can he?

Yeah hes pretty bad.

if I actually practice in 1’s could I beat him?

He only grinds 2s horribly he wouldn’t 1v1.

> He only grinds 2s horribly he wouldn’t 1v1.

considering you beat him, I doubt me and you could convince him to have a game with us in a private match.

Dude, do not assume that because you won two games that you are therefore better. Anders beats cutter on laby and just because you cheesed them on docks doesn’t mean that they are bad. Rpg you will lose to them no matter who is on your team. I’m sorry but it’s true. Bronco, you have also lost games to high level players, but does that mean your bad?

Ive never gone against high level players before.
Well I have. But never went against one that didn’t rush with warthogs.

SO
any chance this will become a top ten cheeses?
like the one made for starcraft.

Also are these 2 realy that hard to beat?

> Ive never gone against high level players before.
> Well I have. But never went against one that didn’t rush with warthogs.
>
> SO
> any chance this will become a top ten cheeses?
> like the one made for starcraft.
>
>
> Also are these 2 realy that hard to beat?

45 TS, so I think they are way to difficult for you and me CC.

From a glance at the stats, I wouldn’t even consider the second game high level.

1. Smug went temple 1st, but made it 11 seconds after the game started.

2. AEONF1UX (that’s Afterburn, right?) quick expanded as Forge against double Brute. Making hogs off one base would have been an auto win.

3. Instead of rushing the expo which could have won them the game, the brutes expanded and made a late temple for some reason.

4. You cheese them with SGs and a carpet bomb.

Why even post these wins on Waypoint?

Just because nobody likes you at lazyfrog doesn’t mean you have to bring your stupidity here. Nobody cares. Bragging about a win against harrinate is like bragging about being able to tie your shoes.