Go back to the Halo reach Rank structure.

We Need to go back to the old Ranking structure of halo reach. There’s nothing more rewarding than getting that new medal as you work hard and gain one step closer to inheritor. What I want to see is that ranking system in halo infinite. To me it has that true militaristic Feeling. And it would bring back so many beautiful memories.

Agree 100%

Back to Halo 2 ranking you mean!

Halo Reach’s competitive scene had almost the same ranks you see in Halo 5 (Halo 5 just added Platinum and Diamond divisions).

> 2535414060712887;1:
> To me it has that true militaristic Feeling.

Because who didn’t love reaching the realistic military rank of Eclipse or Inheritor.

Seriously, the coolest Reach progression ranks had nothing to do with military feeling.

Yeh I would prefer they would go back to the Inheritor type rank system over the 152 rank since I got literally bored of seeing numbers in 4,5 and the ranks felt longer because they were less meaningful than the Reach’s system.

> 2533274817408735;4:
> Halo Reach’s competitive scene had almost the same ranks you see in Halo 5 (Halo 5 just added Platinum and Diamond divisions).
>
>
> > 2535414060712887;1:
> > To me it has that true militaristic Feeling.
>
> Because who didn’t love reaching the realistic military rank of Eclipse or Inheritor.
>
> Seriously, the coolest Reach progression ranks had nothing to do with military feeling.

That is true haha. Though for me personally I prefer Reach’s ranking over Halo 5 even though they are the same thing (social ranking ie. SR). The sole reason because each rank had a name and it’s own insignia vs just plain numbers. Nothing big and not a huge deal but I always say it’s the small things that separates a good game from an amazing game.

I agree, the RNG Halo 5 system sucks. Microtransactions are there just to manipulate us. I want the rewarding thing back, nit just getting lucky and its hard to rt what you ant in Halo 5

Yup back to Reach please!

I’m glad everyone’s the Agreeable type. Haha

I would love to see a ranking system similar to Halo Reach make a return. However, I don’t want a copy and paste of reaches ranks, I feel like that would come off lazy. Maybe make up some new ranks after the basic military ranks that fit better with the theme of the game.

> 2533274925727172;10:
> I would love to see a ranking system similar to Halo Reach make a return. However, I don’t want a copy and paste of reaches ranks, I feel like that would come off lazy. Maybe make up some new ranks after the basic military ranks that fit better with the theme of the game.

Agreed, my only request is to keep the RECLAIMER rank.

I would like something other than numbers, reach had good military ranks until you hit the cool weird ones like eclipse and nova etc. Halo 3s progression system is my favorite. Based with skill points and ranking up fast to what you actually should be. If you saw a general in halo 3 chances are they were pretty good.