Go back to sleep John!!

Let us imagine, for a second that 343 had a hand in reach? if so the changes we see happening are just “hideous back peddleling” I am sure Bungie had little or nothing to do with homogenising Halo!! can we all sit here and wait for Halo 4 to be just as awful?

I cannot.

if you said to me “lets make the Mona Lisa better” or “let us re-record Nevermind” I guarantee you would feel insulted.

(obviously depending which artist you respect, think my reference is wide enough.)

So you sheep are jumping up and down while 343 re colour an atists canvas, shame, shame on you all.

Wow, you need to re-think your strategy “tracing” over someone elses work is pitiful, making a prophet from it is hellish.

At least scientologists pretend to help there flock, you guys are just lazy.

Show us some respect and get an original idea, please!!

If you read this and have nothing to say you truly are without hope.

P.S. what I mean is you can blame Bungie all you like, 343 are the puppet masters here"

nope.avi

Why are you so angry about it?

> Why are you so angry about it?

Seconded

> > Why are you so angry about it?
>
> Seconded

this

I have zero understanding of what you just wrote. Are you for or against Bungie/343i/the fans?

And how does the Title relate to the body? You mean you don’t want Halo 4? lolno.

Reach was made by Bungie. 343 is giving us Halo 4 and a CE remake.

Reach was broken by Bungie, Reach is being fixed by 343.

343 is better.

> I have zero understanding of what you just wrote. Are you for or against Bungie/343i/the fans?
>
> And how does the Title relate to the body? You mean you don’t want Halo 4? lolno.

I second this. Not to be rude, but you need to clarify what your getting at.

Sheep follow, you guys are being mugged (in broad daylight I may add) not really angry just they teach tracing in primary school.

Lazy, gives you no understanding of ART or creation!!

Watch John Carpenters “The Thing” then tell me the original is better!!

Baaaaaa!! Sheep!!

> Sheep follow, you guys are being mugged (in broad daylight I may add) not really angry just they teach tracing in primary school.
>
> Lazy, gives yo no understanding of ART or creation!!
>
> Watch John Carpenters “The Thing” then tell me the original is better!!
>
> Baaaaaa!! Sheep!!

I think we have our first Troll in Waypoint history…

What? what are you saying???

I have no idea what the OP is talking about.

Calling other people sheep and accusing 343 of somehow mugging the community (for what I don’t know) means this thread is getting locked.