Go Away Causal Gamers!!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Halo is For Hardcore Players

Casual Players Should Go Play CoD

Casual Gamers are Ruining Halo lil by lil

343i needs to see that halo is big cus of its hardcore players not casual only people playing halo on either reach or halo 3 is most likly a hardcore player not really casual anymore

Casual players Just please go home to COD leave halo for the big Dogs!!!

just make Halo pure MLG or Competitive no noob friendly stuff pls!!!

You are a casual gamer. You’re not getting paid for playing the game, just like everyone else.

Stop tagging people already. You aren’t more worthy than anyone here.

I disagree.

Halo needs BOTH to survive.

> 343i needs to see that halo is big cus of its hardcore players not casual only people playing halo on either reach or halo 3 is most likly a hardcore player not really casual anymore

So, if I’m reading this right, then we can expect Halo 4 to have a quarter mil or just a bit higher population?

Awesome.

Casual gamers=Money
Money=Bigger budget
Bigger Budget=Better Halo

Besides, whats wrong with them? they keep the customs community alive and usually stick to living dead/gayass SWAT

And when they adventure into competitive you get free kills :3

And if their on you team? Find people to play with. (I need people XD)

Another needless pop at COD? Really?

Any game needs casual gamers, But sadly most games don’t have them as much as they once did.
People get to fixated in WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN.
They tend to spoil the game for the people who are playing the game for what it was originally made for, FUN!

PeacE
ShadEO9

> Halo is For Hardcore Players
>
> Casual Players Should Go Play CoD
>
> Casual Gamers are Ruining Halo lil by lil
>
> 343i needs to see that halo is big cus of its hardcore players not casual only people playing halo on either reach or halo 3 is most likly a hardcore player not really casual anymore
>
> Casual players Just please go home to COD leave halo for the big Dogs!!!
>
> just make Halo pure MLG or Competitive no noob friendly stuff pls!!!

Hard core players= less than 30% of the xbox gaming community.
lol yea, appeal to them.

Halo 1-3 was never designed to be hardcore. The community just saw that it had hardcore potencial. Give us a some classic playlists.
Classic Slayer
Classic FFA
Classic BTB

The rest good ol’ halo 4. Everyone wins.

> I disagree.
>
> Halo needs BOTH to survive.

Correct. H4 needs both community’s to survive. But to many threads have been posted by either competitive or casual that have been bashed by both sides. To many on each side that want what they want and to blam with anyone else. It is possible to have a middle ground but there are to many stubborn people out there to allow that to happen. 343i please look past them and do what is right give both sides what they want and make us all happy.

1.Learn Your Grammar.

2.Halo is anything BUT hardcore-only

3.I’d rather puke than play CoD

4.People Like YOU are ruining Halo by bad-mouthing groups of people who play it

5.Halo was never big because of “hardcore-players”,it’s because of it’s amazing gameplay and story is why it’s become so famous

6.YOU go play CoD,you sound like a typical fanboy

7.And lose the majority of it’s community? No thanks.

> > I disagree.
> >
> > Halo needs BOTH to survive.
>
> Correct. H4 needs both community’s to survive. But to many threads have been posted by either competitive or casual that have been bashed by both sides. To many on each side that want what they want and to blam with anyone else. It is possible to have a middle ground but there are to many stubborn people out there to allow that to happen. 343i please look past them and do what is right give both sides what they want and make us all happy.

I think they will. I am pretty confident and heck, it is one hell of an accomplishment if they manage to make a game WORSE than Reach lol.

As long as it is balanced and non-random you can please most competitive players. Then you just have to make it shiny enough for casuals to bite.

Halo will continue evolving in ways that will be less and less simple to others all the way through Halo 6. Your comment OP is one that leaves me with only one thing to say:

Get into Reach MM. find something you like, and stick to it. In everything you do because Halo does not revert backwards, it takes ideas and features from the past, but they are so small and minor in the overall grand scheme of things that gamers don’t really pay attention to them. Take a look at Halo history, when have we ever complained about the way our guns shoot or the sounds they make: not often and never consistent. When have we complained at hit scan versus bullet travel? Rare and forgotten most of the time. when have we complained about the graphics? Ok, so it happens enough to be possibly something a tiny step higher then rare, but once again, it becomes forgotten over time. and By time, I mean less then a month. If you have an issue with casuals coming forward enjoying the elements of the game, and ultimately saying they want something changed, who are you to say otherwise? I’m not going to ask you to leave, but I am going to ask you learn to post with some form of respect for others and if you can’t, you will find less and less respect from individuals on these forums. Clean it up or return to b.net

We need a halo 3.5 with ranked and social playlist!

>
>
>
>
>

And Competitive players wonder why they are hated?

You cannot easily define someone as a ‘casual gamer’ or a ‘hardcore gamer’, especially when relating it to one specific franchise. What the ops argument boils down to is undeserved entitlement and the fallacy that artist should cater to a specific group of people.

343i makes a game that is encompassed within their own vision. Consumers who ether decide to try Halo for the first time or play it hours on end are both always welcome. But the idea that they should design the franchise to cater around a groups specific requests is outrageous. Is a newcomer who picks up Halo 4 and plays it hours on end the new hardcore fanbase, or is a old halo fan who only plays halo 4 a bit a casual gamer now? The distinction is silly because it will always exist in peoples minds unless everybody who plays Halo 4 comes out with the exact same enjoyment, skill, knowledge, time spent played, and opinion out of it. 343i should design the game around how they want it to evolve instead of holding the series back and stagnating innovation.

A Halo fan is a Halo fan and each one is equally entitled to play the series as they see fit.

Wow, you really don’t know anything do you OP? Halo CE was not dedicated to the Hardcore like you think it was as there was no Hardcore to begin with. I’ve always thought a true Halo fan was one that enjoyed the story just as much as the Multiplayer, but I guess I’ve been wrong all along. It must be all about that Four Shot Bro!!!

Also, all this talk about Casual and Hardcore need to stop. Seriously, in one of my other threads you (The OP) called me a casual gamer and told me to go back to CoD. This gets on my nerves as it I can guarantee you I’m more dedicated to Halo than you are. (Judging by your sentence structure and grammar it seems you’ve never even picked up a book, how could you know anything about the Halo story line without reading?) Trust me, just because you label yourself as a “Hardcore Halo player” doesn’t mean you get entitled to everything in the series, so quit acting like it.

Don’t just spit out random nonsense. Like someone already posted, less than 50% of the community is made of “Hardcore” players. Why cater to the weaker part of the community?

On top of that…you must realize that Halo: CE never had any hardcore elements in it. The MP was for fun and the game focused on the campaign.

>
>
>
>
>

How 'bout no? I consider myself a competitive gamer, and I love playing to win and playing competitively. However, I also love all the wacky stuff Halo allows players to do that no other game does. Grifball, Halo ball, the entirety of Action Sack. No other game has gametype variety like Halo, and if there was a complete focus on competitive play, especially with the way Halo is now, we really would see a major decline in the popularity of Halo. We see that, and we see a decline in the playability of Halo. The larger a population for an online game, the better the chances of finding those competitive matches. The lower the population, the few playlist with less variety and accurately matches games we would see. The “casual” community, if you want, plays a major role in allowing Halo to survive and competitive players to find good match ups.

Finally, I hate the implications a lot of people make that casual players are automatically bad at the game, and competitive are good. You don’t have to be a high rank in Halo 2 or 3 to be competitive. Not everyone is great or capable of being so. That doesn’t automatically make them competitive or casual. What determines these qualities is how you play the game and how you treat games in your life.

Halo turns casual players into hard core players. It needs both.

You’re right.

We need to start by killing off MLG support and alientating and getting rid of the self-titled “competitive” players.

They completely casualized Halo and made it the biggest noob game on consoles, across all consoles, until CoD took the title.

All the damn gimmicks that were added after Halo CE like the BR, aim assist, hit scan, more then two kinds of grenades, dual wielding, hijacking vehicles, equipment, etc etc. Those gimmicks don’t belong in Halo!

It’s time to go back to the glory days of Halo!

> Wow, you really don’t know anything do you OP? Halo CE was not dedicated to the Hardcore like you think it was as there was no Hardcore to begin with. I’ve always thought a true Halo fan was one that enjoyed the story just as much as the Multiplayer, but I guess I’ve been wrong all along. It must be all about that Four Shot Bro!!!
>
> Also, all this talk about Casual and Hardcore need to stop. Seriously, in one of my other threads you (The OP) called me a casual gamer and told me to go back to CoD. This gets on my nerves as it I can guarantee you I’m more dedicated to Halo than you are. (Judging by your sentence structure and grammar it seems you’ve never even picked up a book, how could you know anything about the Halo story line without reading?) Trust me, just because you label yourself as a “Hardcore Halo player” doesn’t mean you get entitled to everything in the series, so quit acting like it.

I agree 100%,Just because some of us play Halo to have a laugh and have fun,and not play to be the very best.