Glyphs in trailer

Is it just me or did those etching in the cave look like the glyphs you could redeem on 360 waypoint back on H4.

Give your opinion and what it could mean.

Here you go.

No, you can’t. Those glyphs aren’t Forerunner. They’re likely Ancient Humanity given the possible setting (Zeta Halo) and it’s huge story with Ancient Humans, Forerunners and the Flood.

I’ve never been convinced with “Enemy Within” as the glyph text although it might well be however if you have time try this.

Print off the glyphs and cut them out. You will notice some have holes and some have hooks. Try putting them together like a monkey puzzle and see what you get.

Look up the earliest writing known to man on internet. You will see the glyphs’ represent words like “water” we see something in the water in trailer, glyph representing serpent and one circle. See if you can get more. I spent some time on this but never finished

> 2533274852968937;4:
> I’ve never been convinced with “Enemy Within” as the glyph text although it might well be however if you have time try this.
>
> Print off the glyphs and cut them out. You will notice some have holes and some have hooks. Try putting them together like a monkey puzzle and see what you get.
>
> Look up the earliest writing known to man on internet. You will see the glyphs’ represent words like “water” we see something in the water in trailer, glyph representing serpent and one circle. See if you can get more. I spent some time on this but never finished

In fact the “A” in our alphabet is originally from a glyph for cattle. If you are to turn it upside down it represents the head of the animal. Many of our letters represent a “word”.

I feel like this wall of glyphs is to be translated as much as ancient Germanic Runes are today.(tattoos and the such)They just take the counter part of your regional languages.