Gloves! What an awesome weekly reward!

I haven’t played Halo Infinite for a while but I just saw that gloves are the weekly reward for grinding out game types I’m not interested in playing.

I’m very excited by this and want to congratulate 343 for bringing me back! Gloves baby…they’re gggggREAT!

3 Likes

Hope’s Vice on the other hand, look quite nice.

https://i.imgur.com/ZNxHxpm.jpg

1 Like

Gloves would be cool if they were more distinct. There are like a dozen gloves for the various cores and none of them stand out. You can literally choose them blindfolded and not care which one youre wearing. And noone else will know or care which one youre wearing if they view your spartan. They should have given us an extra armor effect slot instead

5 Likes

Exactly! They look like generic gloves.

1 Like

Pretty good weekly reward IMO. I’ll go for this

2 Likes

If the gloves would be universal for all cores, I would go for them. It’s fine, I will check back in next tuesday. See ya all on MCC and 5.

3 Likes

“Huh, gloves. They might be good to try for. What are my Challenges?”
Play Rumble Pit, Land Grab, and Tactical Slayer.
“…Guess I’ll see what next week brings!”

3 Likes

You’d think gloves, along with visors, would be their first steps to their up coming cross core bits.

1 Like

I look forward to the day I never have to look at armour/kill effects.

3 Likes

Neat thing about gloves is that you can actually see them in first person. Some shoulder pieces too.

Too bad I have better gloves already for my Mark Vii, but good luck to those who want these at least.

900000% better than the emblems we got in season 1.

2 Likes

At least it’s free armor.

Plain black gloves with a metal square on the back. At least there was more effort put into them than the squashed png for the bird pineapple bundle in the shop

1 Like

I’m fine with gloves as a weekly, I actually like having a free option to have wrist armor when most of the non-store MK 7 gloves have almost no armor on them. I’ll happily work toward these gloves.

That said, the store bundle is just a glove and emblem for 200CR which seems cheap, except last week we had a coating and an emblem for 100CR. so, as I ask almost every week WHERE DOES 343 PULL THESE PRICES FROM?!?!?!

2 Likes

I mean I’m glad it’s not a Weapon Charm as a Ultimate

1 Like

I’m gonna look at it glass half full. It’s better than that awful color palette last week. And much better than Tactical Clippy.

1 Like

Makes an awesome weekly reward: “Wow way to weaponize FOMO.”

Makes what may be considered a less desirable reward: “Wow what a joke can’t believe THIS is supposed to be my incentive to play.”

Can’t make this up, always moving goalposts.

4 Likes

Each to their own.

I went hard for the both Clippy and the coating. Clippy was awesome!

They are never going to put up a reward that pleases everyone.

But at least you get to choose which one you go for.

2 Likes

An attitude I wish more people would emulate :joy:

2 Likes

A million times better than all the emblems and backdrops that made up most of season 1’s weekly rewards. I’m already pretty happy with the gloves I have unlocked for my Mark VII spartan, so I don’t think this’ll tear me away from playing Hitman right now, but it’s a decent reward. Another armor piece for free for players who refuse to spend money in the store. This is more along the lines of what the weekly rewards should be. Not trivial garbage like an emblem or backdrop that very few people really would be interested in, but nothing huge and amazing that people would be super upset at missing out on unlocking if they couldn’t play this week like a helmet or chest piece.

3 Likes