Glitchlo Wars

First I’d like to ask what is going on with TU4? It has been 2 months and still nothing. This game is broken without TU4, but even with it, it is still broken.

Things that must be fixed:
Shields not going up for no reason
Vampires not stasising
Being able to click on enemy buildings and hooks under the fog of war
Canny glitches
Defiant Rage is stupid (first upgrade should be ability to rage)
“Cheap” (Spiteful) Rage is stupid (should be switched to T3 and Defiant should be T2)
Blinding Rage - REMOVE IT
Ghastly Arbies are untargetable until they kill something
Stasis Glitch
Sound glitches
Hunters suck. (add sprint ability)
Lessen base damage of all UNSC units by 10%
Suicide Grunts do far too much building damage
Brutes do far too much building damage
Marines are worthless.

But I know these will all be ignored because Halo Fail is a higher priority. It’s sad when Halo Wars has 10% of Halo Reach’s population online (7000:70000). Maybe if you would fix Halo Wars (because it’s your job) you would get some CoD players to come back to Halo games.

Thanks!

yawn
Just leave if it’s so bad, we really don’t care.

> yawn
> Just leave if it’s so bad, we really don’t care.

How are you not banned yet? Because you won’t challenge WayPoint like I do. They won’t even respond to a simple thread because they are still scratching their heads about Halo Reach. You are terrible at Halo Wars, so of course you wouldn’t care.

> > yawn
> > Just leave if it’s so bad, we really don’t care.
>
> How are you not banned yet? Because you won’t challenge WayPoint like I do. They won’t even respond to a simple thread because they are still scratching their heads about Halo Reach. You are terrible at Halo Wars, so of course you wouldn’t care.

How am I not banned yet? Because I don’t run around insulting people to get them to do things for me. I challenge them, but I don’t insult them while I do it. I’m terrible at HWars, but what does that mean? Nothing. It’s an excuse for you to ignore someone that disagrees with you.

> > > yawn
> > > Just leave if it’s so bad, we really don’t care.
> >
> > How are you not banned yet? Because you won’t challenge WayPoint like I do. They won’t even respond to a simple thread because they are still scratching their heads about Halo Reach. You are terrible at Halo Wars, so of course you wouldn’t care.
>
> How am I not banned yet? Because I don’t run around insulting people to get them to do things for me. I challenge them, but I don’t insult them while I do it. I’m terrible at HWars, but what does that mean? Nothing. It’s an excuse for you to ignore someone that disagrees with you.

You tell people to leave as you watch the tumble weeds roll by. I simply have asked for a response of when the update will be fixed and have made a list of other things that need fixed. Is this not the place to post? Is this not the company that serves Halo Wars? Exactly what I thought.

There is no one here, and when there is, they post stupid stuff like how General rank needs to be lowered. But when I come here to bring up valid points, you respond by telling me to leave. Just because you are the only one to stay here from HaloWars.com doesn’t mean you run these forums. 343’s brilliant idea to bring life to their wasted site by making Halo Wars players move here failed almost as bad as Reach.

LazyFrog.us FTW

> > > > yawn
> > > > Just leave if it’s so bad, we really don’t care.
> > >
> > > How are you not banned yet? Because you won’t challenge WayPoint like I do. They won’t even respond to a simple thread because they are still scratching their heads about Halo Reach. You are terrible at Halo Wars, so of course you wouldn’t care.
> >
> > How am I not banned yet? Because I don’t run around insulting people to get them to do things for me. I challenge them, but I don’t insult them while I do it. I’m terrible at HWars, but what does that mean? Nothing. It’s an excuse for you to ignore someone that disagrees with you.
>
> You tell people to leave as you watch the tumble weeds roll by. I simply have asked for a response of when the update will be fixed and have made a list of other things that need fixed. Is this not the place to post? Is this not the company that serves Halo Wars? Exactly what I thought.
>
> There is no one here, and when there is, they post stupid stuff like how General rank needs to be lowered. But when I come here to bring up valid points, you respond by telling me to leave. Just because you are the only one to stay here from HaloWars.com doesn’t mean you run these forums. 343’s brilliant idea to bring life to their wasted site by making Halo Wars players move here failed almost as bad as Reach.
>
> LazyFrog.us FTW

I tell people to leave while the tumble weeds roll by. Sure. Whatever. What do you care? Like you said, this place is a desert anyways, so why do you bother staying.

I’m still here, because people still post stupid things like “Bungie fix your Halo Wars game!” “Scarabs are OP!” “I beat a couple recruits so I’m the best!”, I’d rather answer them then let the Waypoint staff do it, since they don’t know any more.

Oh, and Reiver is still here. He only joined the HW site about a month before death, but that counts too.

LazyFrog is a nice little place where the “Top” players of the HW site get to continue bumping egos while whining like little 2 year olds.

> > > > > yawn
> > > > > Just leave if it’s so bad, we really don’t care.
> > > >
> > > > How are you not banned yet? Because you won’t challenge WayPoint like I do. They won’t even respond to a simple thread because they are still scratching their heads about Halo Reach. You are terrible at Halo Wars, so of course you wouldn’t care.
> > >
> > > How am I not banned yet? Because I don’t run around insulting people to get them to do things for me. I challenge them, but I don’t insult them while I do it. I’m terrible at HWars, but what does that mean? Nothing. It’s an excuse for you to ignore someone that disagrees with you.
> >
> > You tell people to leave as you watch the tumble weeds roll by. I simply have asked for a response of when the update will be fixed and have made a list of other things that need fixed. Is this not the place to post? Is this not the company that serves Halo Wars? Exactly what I thought.
> >
> > There is no one here, and when there is, they post stupid stuff like how General rank needs to be lowered. But when I come here to bring up valid points, you respond by telling me to leave. Just because you are the only one to stay here from HaloWars.com doesn’t mean you run these forums. 343’s brilliant idea to bring life to their wasted site by making Halo Wars players move here failed almost as bad as Reach.
> >
> > LazyFrog.us FTW
>
> I tell people to leave while the tumble weeds roll by. Sure. Whatever. What do you care? Like you said, this place is a desert anyways, so why do you bother staying.
>
> I’m still here, because people still post stupid things like “Bungie fix your Halo Wars game!” “Scarabs are OP!” “I beat a couple recruits so I’m the best!”, I’d rather answer them then let the Waypoint staff do it, since they don’t know any more.
>
> Oh, and Reiver is still here. He only joined the HW site about a month before death, but that counts too.
>
> LazyFrog is a nice little place where the “Top” players of the HW site get to continue bumping egos while whining like little 2 year olds.

It was two months :wink:

I’m over here because 1) the Lazy Frog site absolutely hates me (I also don’t care much for its layout), and 2) there are still high level players here like Exlax and Crusader King etc., and there isn’t constant flamewars between Kangaroo and Instinct etc. 3) I like the layout of this site a lot better.

Also, what’s your deal with the Arby? He needs his glitchiness fixed first, then you can talk about nerfing him. I honestly think it would be better to buff up the other leaders. The Arby is op in teams because he can rage hogs, but he isn’t the be-all-end-all leader of doom.

Here’s a friendly reminder that participation in the forum requires that all users follow the Halo Waypoint Forum guidelines. These guidelines state that the Forums are intended to provide a positive experience for all members. Please make sure that you are not detracting from the community experience for any user.
Everyone can review our guidelines here: http://halo.xbox.com/forums/p/services_agreement.aspx

For the latest update on the Halo Wars TU, please see bs angel’s post here: http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/p/2977/18159.aspx#18159

> Here’s a friendly reminder that participation in the forum requires that all users follow the Halo Waypoint Forum guidelines. These guidelines state that the Forums are intended to provide a positive experience for all members. Please make sure that you are not detracting from the community experience for any user.
> Everyone can review our guidelines here: http://halo.xbox.com/forums/p/services_agreement.aspx
>
>
>
> For the latest update on the Halo Wars TU, please see bs angel’s post here: http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/p/2977/18159.aspx#18159

That’s kinda cryptic, almost to the point of being counter-productive. Just tell people to keep it civil.

> Here’s a friendly reminder that participation in the forum requires that all users follow the Halo Waypoint Forum guidelines. These guidelines state that the Forums are intended to provide a positive experience for all members. Please make sure that you are not detracting from the community experience for any user.
> Everyone can review our guidelines here: http://halo.xbox.com/forums/p/services_agreement.aspx
>
>
>
> For the latest update on the Halo Wars TU, please see bs angel’s post here: http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/p/2977/18159.aspx#18159

It must be fun copying and pasting the same thing every time there is an actual discussion around here.

> That’s kinda cryptic, almost to the point of being counter-productive. Just tell people to keep it civil.

> It must be fun copying and pasting the same thing every time there is an actual discussion around here.

As a Community Leader, I have very clear guidelines for handling any issues that may arise. I was merely following the guidelines provided to me. My sincere apologies if you find this format confusing. I’ll pass this feedback along to the pertinent individuals and perhaps a less confusing solution can be developed. :slight_smile:

I welcome discussion and participation–those are cornerstones of this community. However, insulting other members of this community is not only against the Guidelines that each of you agreed to upon registering, but will not be present in this community.

Feel free to continue your discussion, but please do so without disrespect or negativity. If any of you have questions, I’m happy to answer them! :slight_smile:

> > That’s kinda cryptic, almost to the point of being counter-productive. Just tell people to keep it civil.
>
>
>
> > It must be fun copying and pasting the same thing every time there is an actual discussion around here.
>
> As a Community Leader, I have very clear guidelines for handling any issues that may arise. I was merely following the guidelines provided to me. My sincere apologies if you find this format confusing. I’ll pass this feedback along to the pertinent individuals and perhaps a less confusing solution can be developed. :slight_smile:
>
> I welcome discussion and participation–those are cornerstones of this community. However, insulting other members of this community is not only against the Guidelines that each of you agreed to upon registering, but will not be present in this community.
> Feel free to continue your discussion, but please do so without disrespect or negativity. If any of you have questions, I’m happy to answer them! :slight_smile:

That’s more like it!

> That’s more like it!

Thanks! :smiley: Oh, and I passed your feedback along!

> > Here’s a friendly reminder that participation in the forum requires that all users follow the Halo Waypoint Forum guidelines. These guidelines state that the Forums are intended to provide a positive experience for all members. Please make sure that you are not detracting from the community experience for any user.
> > Everyone can review our guidelines here: http://halo.xbox.com/forums/p/services_agreement.aspx
> >
> >
> >
> > For the latest update on the Halo Wars TU, please see bs angel’s post here: http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/p/2977/18159.aspx#18159
>
> It must be fun copying and pasting the same thing every time there is an actual discussion around here.

That’s funny, because he was talking to me and helping you. “The enemy of my enemy is my friend” much?

> That’s funny, because he was talking to me and helping you. “The enemy of my enemy is my friend” much?

Actually, my comment was not directed at a specific person, but rather presented as a general reminder. Anyway, let us move on–back to the discussion! :stuck_out_tongue:

> > That’s funny, because he was talking to me and helping you. “The enemy of my enemy is my friend” much?
>
> Actually, my comment was not directed at a specific individual, but rather presented as a general reminder for everyone. Anyway, let’s move on–back to the discussion! :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought the forum was supposed to reject duplicate posts…

this was a fun read.

When a ghost is shooting the main building, the shield does not power up. It’s not a bug, it’s not a glitch.

The Arbiter has been tweaked too much, any more and he’ll be powerless like the
Prophet of Regret. The hardcore Halo Wars community don’t want that.

The canister shell glitch is a debatable topic.

The rest is all what you want done, not the rest of the hardcore Halo Wars community a.k.a Rushing N00bs.

> First I’d like to ask what is going on with TU4? It has been 2 months and still nothing. This game is broken without TU4, but even with it, it is still broken.
>
> Things that must be fixed:
> Shields not going up for no reason
> Vampires not stasising
> Being able to click on enemy buildings and hooks under the fog of war
> Canny glitches
> Defiant Rage is stupid (first upgrade should be ability to rage)
> “Cheap” (Spiteful) Rage is stupid (should be switched to T3 and Defiant should be T2)
> Blinding Rage - REMOVE IT
> Ghastly Arbies are untargetable until they kill something
> Stasis Glitch
> Sound glitches
> Hunters suck. (add sprint ability)
> Lessen base damage of all UNSC units by 10%
> Suicide Grunts do far too much building damage
> Brutes do far too much building damage
> Marines are worthless.
>
> But I know these will all be ignored because Halo Fail is a higher priority. It’s sad when Halo Wars has 10% of Halo Reach’s population online (7000:70000). Maybe if you would fix Halo Wars (because it’s your job) you would get some CoD players to come back to Halo games.
>
> Thanks!

Shields never dont go up for no reason and sound glitch i agree with you. Without marines no hooks hunters are great in 1s canny glitch is by far a good glitch. Grunts and brutes do what they are supposed to. Everything you say about arby is wrong arbys were already nerfed. And vamps are messed up I agree. The fog of war glitch has become so mainstream that its a major factor in games. I thinks that everything but random order.

> > First I’d like to ask what is going on with TU4? It has been 2 months and still nothing. This game is broken without TU4, but even with it, it is still broken.
> >
> > Things that must be fixed:
> > Shields not going up for no reason
> > Vampires not stasising
> > Being able to click on enemy buildings and hooks under the fog of war
> > Canny glitches
> > Defiant Rage is stupid (first upgrade should be ability to rage)
> > “Cheap” (Spiteful) Rage is stupid (should be switched to T3 and Defiant should be T2)
> > Blinding Rage - REMOVE IT
> > Ghastly Arbies are untargetable until they kill something
> > Stasis Glitch
> > Sound glitches
> > Hunters suck. (add sprint ability)
> > Lessen base damage of all UNSC units by 10%
> > Suicide Grunts do far too much building damage
> > Brutes do far too much building damage
> > Marines are worthless.
> >
> > But I know these will all be ignored because Halo Fail is a higher priority. It’s sad when Halo Wars has 10% of Halo Reach’s population online (7000:70000). Maybe if you would fix Halo Wars (because it’s your job) you would get some CoD players to come back to Halo games.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> Shields never dont go up for no reason and sound glitch i agree with you. Without marines no hooks hunters are great in 1s canny glitch is by far a good glitch. Grunts and brutes do what they are supposed to. Everything you say about arby is wrong arbys were already nerfed. And vamps are messed up I agree. The fog of war glitch has become so mainstream that its a major factor in games. I thinks that everything but random order.

There’s nothing wrong with fog of war…