Glitched Audio Files

I have collected 28/30 audio files. I have completed the game on Legendary, so it’s not that they haven’t appeared. The 29th file is not showing up. (I know how to get the 30th file).

Also, the achievement for getting 15 audio files, All Ears, has not unlocked yet.

Are there any known fixes?

Just to cover all the bases, have you picked them up all solo? I know getting them co-op doesn’t match up with what you have found on solo.

There are several inside of buildings, I think these are indicated by malfunctioning ATMs.

Knowing there is a map a lot of people refer to, the number sequence doesn’t match any kind of log order, i.e No. 1 on the map isn’t the first audio log.

When you find them all, there should not be anymore malfunctioning ATMs or police cars with flashing lights. I’m not sure about the traffic signs like the detours signs.

Just helping to see if all the Is are dotted and Ts crossed. Best of luck.

> Just to cover all the bases, have you picked them up all solo? I know getting them co-op doesn’t match up with what you have found on solo.
>
> There are several inside of buildings, I think these are indicated by malfunctioning ATMs.
>
> Knowing there is a map a lot of people refer to, the number sequence doesn’t match any kind of log order, i.e No. 1 on the map isn’t the first audio log.
>
> When you find them all, there should not be anymore malfunctioning ATMs or police cars with flashing lights. I’m not sure about the traffic signs like the detours signs.
>
> Just helping to see if all the Is are dotted and Ts crossed. Best of luck.

It’s not that I haven’t found them all, I have. I used the maps online. One of them is just glitched and won’t turn yellow even though theoretically they should all be there since I have beaten the campaign.

I have just recently discovered that I could do it in Co-Op. But does that mean I will have to play like 5 missions with a guest signed in doing nothing so that they will appear?

If I just load up a Co-Op game in Mombasa streets rather than the “prepare to drop”, will they all be there?

Hmm good question. I think you might have to play the entire campaign in order to get to the data hive mission where the 30th log is located. I’m hoping to help someone else co=op the campaign in legendary, which in the long run, still doesn’t take very long.

Let me know if you want to co-op and speed run the best we can and audio hunt, Id be happy to help.

> > Just to cover all the bases, have you picked them up all solo? I know getting them co-op doesn’t match up with what you have found on solo.
> >
> > There are several inside of buildings, I think these are indicated by malfunctioning ATMs.
> >
> > Knowing there is a map a lot of people refer to, the number sequence doesn’t match any kind of log order, i.e No. 1 on the map isn’t the first audio log.
> >
> > When you find them all, there should not be anymore malfunctioning ATMs or police cars with flashing lights. I’m not sure about the traffic signs like the detours signs.
> >
> > Just helping to see if all the Is are dotted and Ts crossed. Best of luck.
>
> It’s not that I haven’t found them all, I have. I used the maps online. One of them is just glitched and won’t turn yellow even though theoretically they should all be there since I have beaten the campaign.
>
> I have just recently discovered that I could do it in Co-Op. But does that mean I will have to play like 5 missions with a guest signed in doing nothing so that they will appear?
>
> If I just load up a Co-Op game in Mombasa streets rather than the “prepare to drop”, will they all be there?