glitched arbiter

somebody knows how those guys make a glitched arbiter?, it is really annoying :confused:

Wait, What? What do you mean?

I did it a few times out of pure luck.

It isn’t easy. And i’m honestly not entierly sure how to do it.

i know :confused: i found a guy that every time he raged me, he was glitches and he was barely invincible

Glitched Arbiter?

The only Arbiter glitch I know is in Halo 3 and how to arm him with any weapon you choose.

i believe there is only one glitch with the arbiter . it makes you go faster into rage mode , but once you do it you cant rage air units . You can do the glitch by selecting the arby and click X to move it to a random spot. Whilst he is walking press X then followed quickly by Y. It requires some good timing but if you practice a couple of times it shouldnt be that hard to pull off

> i believe there is only one glitch with the arbiter . it makes you go faster into rage mode , but once you do it you cant rage air units . You can do the glitch by selecting the arby and click X to move it to a random spot. Whilst he is walking press X then followed quickly by Y. It requires some good timing but if you practice a couple of times it shouldnt be that hard to pull off

This is one glitch.

Another glitch is the fact that he stays invisible, even after attacking and entering rage mode. This is a completely random glitch, meaning the player has no control over when it happens or if it happens. It is extremely frustrating to watch an arbiter take out loads of units before he become visible.

Some people (including myself) see another glitch in the fact that the arbiter can die when attacking air over impassable terrain. This event will either kill the arbiter or warp him to a random spot on the map.

> > i believe there is only one glitch with the arbiter . it makes you go faster into rage mode , but once you do it you cant rage air units . You can do the glitch by selecting the arby and click X to move it to a random spot. Whilst he is walking press X then followed quickly by Y. It requires some good timing but if you practice a couple of times it shouldnt be that hard to pull off
>
> This is one glitch.
> _____________________
>
> Another glitch is the fact that he stays invisible, even after attacking and entering rage mode. This is a completely random glitch, meaning the player has no control over when it happens or if it happens. It is extremely frustrating to watch an arbiter take out loads of units before he become visible.
>
> Some people (including myself) see another glitch in the fact that the arbiter can die when attacking air over impassable terrain. This event will either kill the arbiter or warp him to a random spot on the map.

I also know about the invisible one , units cant target the arbiter but ones the arbiter kills 1 unit , it will become visible again. but good arby players just take every/most units down to red health so they will stay invisible and untargetable.
And the second glitch you mention , I wouldnt really call a glitch. its just a way to kill /stop the arbiter. Since he already is the most overpowered unit in the game lol.

> > > i believe there is only one glitch with the arbiter . it makes you go faster into rage mode , but once you do it you cant rage air units . You can do the glitch by selecting the arby and click X to move it to a random spot. Whilst he is walking press X then followed quickly by Y. It requires some good timing but if you practice a couple of times it shouldnt be that hard to pull off
> >
> > This is one glitch.
> > _____________________
> >
> > Another glitch is the fact that he stays invisible, even after attacking and entering rage mode. This is a completely random glitch, meaning the player has no control over when it happens or if it happens. It is extremely frustrating to watch an arbiter take out loads of units before he become visible.
> >
> > Some people (including myself) see another glitch in the fact that the arbiter can die when attacking air over impassable terrain. This event will either kill the arbiter or warp him to a random spot on the map.
>
> I also know about the invisible one , units cant target the arbiter but ones the arbiter kills 1 unit , it will become visible again. but good arby players just take every/most units down to red health so they will stay invisible and untargetable.
> And the second glitch you mention , I wouldnt really call a glitch. its just a way to kill /stop the arbiter. Since he already is the most overpowered unit in the game lol.

Like I said, some poeple consider it a glitch. I truly don’t believe that the arbiter dying over high ground was intended design.