Glitch To bypass Quit Ban?

<mark>Do not promote cheating/griefing.</mark>

First, I’d like to say that this is not a mod nor a hack. This a simple way to quit out of any multiplayer game on Xbox One, and it is SO simple.
Step One: Press the home button.
Step Two: Hold the start button.
Step Three: Select “Quit”
Step Four: Relaunch the app.
And just like that you’re out of the game. Try it! It always works and you never get a ban! Now, this always works for me, if you do this multiple times and end up getting a ban, please don’t get upset with me. I’m warning you right now, I can only confirm this works on my console.

Yeah, don’t listen to this guy. That shows in your record as a DNF, and the record is incapable of making the distinction between a disconnect and a manual quit.

OP, your method is only going to work for so long before you get a ban.

> 2533274805497312;2:
> Yeah, don’t listen to this guy. That shows in your record as a DNF, and the record is incapable of making the distinction between a disconnect and a manual quit.
>
> OP, your method is only going to work for so long before you get a ban.

I’ve done this about 7 times in a row a little after launch and did not get a ban.

> 2533274793245117;3:
> > 2533274805497312;2:
> > Yeah, don’t listen to this guy. That shows in your record as a DNF, and the record is incapable of making the distinction between a disconnect and a manual quit.
> >
> > OP, your method is only going to work for so long before you get a ban.
>
>
> I’ve done this about 7 times in a row a little after launch and did not get a ban.

It appears that, post holiday, 343 loosened up the behavior tools (booting for betrayals and bans for habitual quitting). But really, there’s no distinction between your method and simply leaving the game.

> 2533274805497312;4:
> > 2533274793245117;3:
> > > 2533274805497312;2:
> > > Yeah, don’t listen to this guy. That shows in your record as a DNF, and the record is incapable of making the distinction between a disconnect and a manual quit.
> > >
> > > OP, your method is only going to work for so long before you get a ban.
> >
> >
> > I’ve done this about 7 times in a row a little after launch and did not get a ban.
>
>
> It appears that, post holiday, 343 loosened up the behavior tools (booting for betrayals and bans for habitual quitting). But really, there’s no distinction between your method and simply leaving the game.

Have you tested this before? If so, how recently?

> 2533274805497312;4:
> > 2533274793245117;3:
> > > Yeah, don’t listen to this guy. That shows in your record as a DNF, and the record is incapable of making the distinction between a disconnect and a manual quit.
> > >
> >
> >
> > I’ve done this about 7 times in a row a little after launch and did not get a ban.
>
>
> It appears that, post holiday, 343 loosened up the behavior tools (booting for betrayals and bans for habitual quitting). But really, there’s no distinction between your method and simply leaving the game.

^This.

There is no way for the system to tell between a quit and a disconnect

Ive heard this worked, Ive never tried it.
But other people online have said they do it all the time.
But I still don’t know for sure, Like I said, I have never tried it.

Feed that Banhammer, baby!

Pursuit predation for the win!

> 2533274793245117;5:
> > 2533274805497312;4:
> > > 2533274793245117;3:
> > > > 2533274805497312;2:
> > > > Yeah, don’t listen to this guy. That shows in your record as a DNF, and the record is incapable of making the distinction between a disconnect and a manual quit.
> > > >
> > > > OP, your method is only going to work for so long before you get a ban.
> > >
> > >
> > > I’ve done this about 7 times in a row a little after launch and did not get a ban.
> >
> >
> > It appears that, post holiday, 343 loosened up the behavior tools (booting for betrayals and bans for habitual quitting). But really, there’s no distinction between your method and simply leaving the game.
>
>
> Have you tested this before? If so, how recently?

No need to test it, it’s a longstanding fact that the system can’t tell the difference between someone leaving the game, someone getting disconnected due to bad connection, or quitting via the dashboard. And there’s no need to develop a method to make that distinction because there’s no need to know. If there was that distinction, then they’d have the very painfully obvious loophole you pointed out.

Doesn’t make sense. This isn’t some complex glitch, it’s just basically ‘taking the disc out’ except there’s no disc. The system can’t tell how you quit, it doesn’t see that you pressed started and hit ‘left game’, lagged out or ended the actually game process running, it’s all the same.

I’m not defending the quit ban, it’s stupid, but people saying they should distinguish between disconnects and quitting don’t know how it works. If they managed to make it so lagging out didn’t count for the ban, people could just quit by lagging out on purpose, pulling the cord from their xbox/router or something similar.

> 2533274873954403;7:
> Ive heard this worked, Ive never tried it.
> But other people online have said they do it all the time.
> But I still don’t know for sure, Like I said, I have never tried it.

> 2533274805497312;4:
> > 2533274793245117;3:
> > >
> >
> >
>
>

If the match is not yet started you can use this method to ‘‘quit’’ if you don’t like the map you are playing. Once in the game, I don’t think there is any working method preventing you to get banned

I have this strange feeling that the original post is against the forum rules for some reason…

I have done this, it still counts as a DNF…sometimes it glitches and it does not.

> 2533274815582829;12:
> I have this strange feeling that the original post is against the forum rules for some reason…

Not sure if it is or isn’t. Promoting quitting by the use of glitch/loop hole that possibly doesn’t work.

Praise the Hammer

Lock or Delete

Why on earth would you post something like this??? It’s like saying, “Hey I quit out games and have found a way to circumvent the ban system…”

Good luck man.

Ban Hammer!!!

Lol, I’m not in violation of any the Waypoint forum rules. I’m not trolling because I clearly state this may not work for you, it works for me. I’m not talking about modding or modding since this is inside the console/game.Banning me for this isn’t only unfair, it’s a kinda a violation of the First Amendment.

> 2533274848179066;18:
> Ban Hammer!!!

How mature