Glitch that gives me too many kills

I recently played a game of big team battle heavies and I noticed a weird glitch. This glitch is that when I get a kill, sometimes it gives me two kills instead of just one. This seems to happen mostly when I’m playing on asphalt(I’ve noticed it happening about three or four times so far). I have not played reach in a while so I don’t know if this is already a known problem or not. I also don’t want someone from 343 noticing this and thinking I’m a hacker or something. Is there any sort of fix for this? Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I’ve never been to the halo forms before so I don’t know if this is the right place to post this

Not a glitch. :slight_smile: BTB Heavies is set up to give you two points for head shots, melees, assassinations, and I believe splatters as well.

Totally normal and intentional. :slight_smile:

Oh thanks, I hadnt played reach for months So I was never filled in on the details of heavies
Thanks

> Not a glitch. :slight_smile: BTB Heavies is set up to give you two points for head shots, melees, assassinations, and I believe splatters as well.
>
> Totally normal and intentional. :slight_smile:

Really? I wonder what else I’ve managed to miss out on… lol

> > Not a glitch. :slight_smile: BTB Heavies is set up to give you two points for head shots, melees, assassinations, and I believe splatters as well.
> >
> > Totally normal and intentional. :slight_smile:
>
> Really? I wonder what else I’ve managed to miss out on… lol

If you time a DMR just right as your friend is Splasering, you get their splaser kill AND the medal for it! Pissed Solar right off, did it 4 times in one match!