Glitch on Summit

So I was playing warzone assault on Summit, and I ended up respawning in this set of 3 pipes near the tunnels when I was on the defending team. I was stuck the entire rest of the game with no way out. Other players could hear me shooting on the outside and tried shooting at me back. I stood near the invisible barrier and 1 guy actually managed to punch me, but he ran off afterwards. Just wondering if anyone else has spawned inside these pipes.

I spawned once inside a dead space, but instead of staying stuck for the whole game, I used my grenades to commit suicide and respawned into the game.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> I spawned once inside a dead space, but instead of staying stuck for the whole game, I used my grenades to commit suicide and respawned into the game.

Doesn’t work on assault. One grenade spawn.

This happened to me on Noctus twice in a game. Spawned in the vehicle spawning bays of the garages, if you move around there’s a hollow spot where you fall through and then it drops you into the map, weird issue.

> 2533274884387290;3:
> > 2533274875982754;2:
> > I spawned once inside a dead space, but instead of staying stuck for the whole game, I used my grenades to commit suicide and respawned into the game.
>
>
> Doesn’t work on assault. One grenade spawn.
>
> This happened to me on Noctus twice in a game. Spawned in the vehicle spawning bays of the garages, if you move around there’s a hollow spot where you fall through and then it drops you into the map, weird issue.

That’s awesome, if it ever happens again, I will try walking around to see if I fall into the map.