Glitch? I lost all my REQ Points!

Hello!

Recently while playing Halo 5, my internet died. Not much of a big deal right? Just reconnect to the internet and your fine. Well, that was what I thought would happen… But it didn’t go like that. Instead, after regaining my internet and logging on, I found out that I still had all my armor and weapon skins (thankfully), but when I checked my REQ points, it said 0 points. Also, whenever I load up the REQ store, I can’t see ANYTHING at all. None of the REQ packs show up. This is the same with my armor - I can still equip it, but I can’t see what the armor looks like until I equip it.

I have tried restarting my xBox, turning my console off, and going in and then back out of Halo 5 - However, this doesn’t work. Does anyone have a solution?

(Btw, when I check on the Halo 5 website, it still says I have my 50k REQ points, but it doesn’t show up in game)

Thanks!

Dont worry thats just the mediocrity we’ve all come to find with H5, it just takes a while to load.

It you are getting sync errors the only fix that works for me is to restart the game.

> 2533274875982754;3:
> It you are getting sync errors the only fix that works for me is to restart the game.

How do you restart your game?

Have you tried to load up a multiplayer game? My interface shows I have no boosts, REQ points, or anything of that nature (even the store doesn’t work) when I start up my game. Typically by the time the match starts, my stuff shows back up again. If not, after the match it’ll show up.
Give it time, play a game, and see if that works.

If you go to the dashboard, and press start while hovering over the game, it will allow you to close the game/app down.
This usually works for me when my req points dont load

Hard reset your Xbone. Boot up H5. Play a match. Should be good.

> 2533274874078365;5:
> Have you tried to load up a multiplayer game? My interface shows I have no boosts, REQ points, or anything of that nature (even the store doesn’t work) when I start up my game. Typically by the time the match starts, my stuff shows back up again. If not, after the match it’ll show up.
> Give it time, play a game, and see if that works.

Yes; My multiplayer game worked fine and I could play, but I still didn’t receive everything back

Well then give your console a hard reset (Hold down the power button on the console until it shuts off, then turn it back on). It seems you have a weird glitch going on here.
If that doesn’t work, I’m all out of ideas. Best of luck, hope you get your stuff back.

Thank you guys!

I restarted my game and got everything back :smiley:

Glad to hear your issue is sorted now. feel free to create a new thread if you have any other problems