Glitch accessing MCC MP (not sure if MCC related)

So I’ve just posted the following over on the xbox.com forums as well, but just wondering if anyone here might be able to help a bit quicker:

"I’ve been searching for halo mcc online games on and off throughout today, without success, but it’s been letting me search. Just gone to try again, and a notice is coming up saying “Mutliplayer is not allowed - the multiplayer feature is blocked due to your xbox live settings. Please make sure you have the correct xbox live account and your family settings are turned off.”

The issue here is that I know I have the correct account, and have never used family settings due to not needing to (though did pop onto my 360 to confirm and indeed no family settings are in place).

Anyone know what’s causing this?

If it helps, I’ve just checked on Mass Effect 3 on my 360, and I can access that with no issues at all."

I since added a further post there saying that having checked my xbox one account settings, it is set to allow multiplayer.

If anyone knows what is going on with this, any help would be appreciated.

I recommend making sure your account is an Adult account in the privacy settings, you can customize it after that. Also Halo: The Master Chief Collection is having multiplayer server issues that 343 is working very hard to fix. Do not feel singled out as all of us as a community are waiting, some patiently, some not. Best to be patient about it as it is not as simple as flipping a light switch. If my mentioned tips do not work then I recommend calling Microsoft as they can provide you with excellent, detailed help. Best of luck to you!

> 2533274793347751;2:
> I recommend making sure your account is an Adult account in the privacy settings, you can customize it after that. Also Halo: The Master Chief Collection is having multiplayer server issues that 343 is working very hard to fix. Do not feel singled out as all of us as a community are waiting, some patiently, some not. Best to be patient about it as it is not as simple as flipping a light switch. If my mentioned tips do not work then I recommend calling Microsoft as they can provide you with excellent, detailed help. Best of luck to you!

Already checked that, strange thing is it had been letting me search a couple of hours before without issue (even though it wasn’t finding anyone!) Just weird that it’s suddenly stopped working but I can still connect to multiplayer games on my 360.