GlassLands or Wars?

Hey there, I have a question for those of who you play Halo Wars, and those of you who love the books. I have recently bought The all the halo novels I could find, and all the graphic novels I could afford, I have 20$ left over and havent made a decision on weither to buy Halo Wars, or Pre-order Halo Glasslands. I am a halo fan boy, only game I will play, only book I will read. I wanted to know what you guys would rather get. Thanks for your help, I’ll take in every suggestion to heart :).

It really depends. If you put some time into Wars you will find out some things about the Shield Worlds you may have not known, but it really all comes down to wether you like Strategy games like Chess, or Books more.

well first things first, think about what you really want more, and i would also recomend downloading the HWs demo to see if you like playing an RTS.

if you dont like the demo than you can buy glasslands and no money lost :slight_smile:

alright thanks for you insight. it is much appreciated

Sky Ace. You familiar. I can’t remember why I recognize you, but I know it wasn’t for a good reason. I think It was becuase you posted something that people didn’t agree with. Anyway, yeah, try the Demo, which I completely forgot about.

I didnt like halo wars at all its fun sometimes but gets boring very easy. So i would say get halo glasslands once its out

alright guys thanks, I am downloading the demo now and will try it out when it is done. Hopefuly it is enjoyable enough to the point were I want to see what happens next. :slight_smile: once again guys thanks to all (Greatest community ever)

> Sky Ace. You familiar. I can’t remember why I recognize you, but I know it wasn’t for a good reason. I think It was becuase you posted something that people didn’t agree with. Anyway, yeah, try the Demo, which I completely forgot about.

would it be from the canon discussion in fiction section or from Bnet?

Most likely. Grey101 is pretty notorious for making people seem significant to me.

> Most likely. Grey101 is pretty notorious for making people seem significant to me.

ehh well that place is just a mess right now on weather or not FoR, first strike, and ghosts of onyx are canon or not.
I said first strike isnt canon like FoR and boom, huge argument errupts

Speaking about that, there is something I don’t like too much about having lots of people in the forum.

It’s harder for the family to connect.
[:(]

Truth be told, the Whole Reach era is a messed up thing right now and it can open wounds when you bring it up. However, all the Halo Novels are as Much canon as another piece of Halo lore that is canon. But that discussion is for another time as we would be going off topic.

> Speaking about that, there is something I don’t like too much about having lots of people in the forum.
>
> It’s harder for the family to connect.
> [:(]

That’s true, but to be honest the Forum family is too small here. Half the time i’m on these forums it’s a ghost town.

Go for what ever you think will be more interesting, but don’t you think you should expand your world a little bit?