[GLASSED PLANETS HAVE BAD RECORDS]

<mark>ONI regrets to inform that records have been glassed and leaks, real or fake, are inappropriate.</mark>

I don’t think they would take those simple ones away, just the more warzone ones.
Anything you can use in Arena, will more than likely be in Forge.

Noooooooooooooooo!!!
why!?

That’s extremely stupid, we should be able to use any Legendary weapon we want WHILE playing custom games!!! :disappointed:

> 2533274850524527;1:
> Link here.
>
> This is coming from someone who supposedly had an interview with Kevin Franklin. This means we probably won’t be able to use weapons such as the Prophet’s Bane, CE pistol and SPNKR rocket launcher outside of Warzone. We also learn that 343i don’t plan on discussing file sharing, which based off H4 and MCC, isn’t a very good sign that we will have a functioning File Browser at launch.

… I don’t trust him. People, just calm down, this could be a bunch of bull, I’m not trusting some random person on neogaf.

Well, 1) I dont trust the link because its some random Neogaf user.

and

1. Literally giving the answer to those questions as barely a few words doesn’t help to make them seem any more convincing

> 2533274871019237;6:
> Well, 1) I dont trust the link because its some random Neogaf user.
>
> and
>
> 2) Literally giving the answer to those questions as barely a few words doesn’t help to make them seem any more convincing

exactly, this neogaf guy could just be staring up some controversy for yoinks and giggles

I made a guess a while ago that I wouldn’t be surprised if Legendary or Warsone weapons weren’t in customs. Looks like it just may have come true. Warzone isn’t in customs, so the maps and weapons probably wouldn’t either. I’m sure people will rush to defend all this once it gets confirmed.

> 2533274821174589;8:
> I made a guess a while ago that I wouldn’t be surprised if Legendary or Warsone weapons weren’t in customs. Looks like it just may have come true. Warzone isn’t in customs, so the maps and weapons probably wouldn’t either. I’m sure people will rush to defend all this once it get confirmed.

other than that, let’s stay calm until official news on the subject.

> 2533274936850165;9:
> > 2533274821174589;8:
> > I made a guess a while ago that I wouldn’t be surprised if Legendary or Warsone weapons weren’t in customs. Looks like it just may have come true. Warzone isn’t in customs, so the maps and weapons probably wouldn’t either. I’m sure people will rush to defend all this once it get confirmed.
>
>
> other than that, let’s stay calm until official news on the subject.

Sure thing I’ll wait to hear more about it. A 343 should debunk his statement quickly though if it isn’t true, seeing how they are on Gaf.

It actually makes perfect sense that they wouldn’t be available in customs. Not saying its true what the guy said, but still.

Think about it. The Req system is crucial to the longevity of Halo 5. Having all these super rare hard to get weapons existing en masse in a different part of the game causes them to lose some of their value. Considering how important the whole Req thing is going to be for H5, I would understand why they’d want to do that. To any of you who play or played Destiny, imagine having custom matches where you could spawn players with any exotic gear. The gear would really lose its charm to those having to work for it in other parts of the game.

But at the same time, not making these awesome weapons available would be also a mistake. Many of the rare weapons are like new weapons of the own and offer so many possibilities for customs. A tough decision for 343 to make imo

> 2533274821174589;10:
> > 2533274936850165;9:
> > > 2533274821174589;8:
> > > I made a guess a while ago that I wouldn’t be surprised if Legendary or Warsone weapons weren’t in customs. Looks like it just may have come true. Warzone isn’t in customs, so the maps and weapons probably wouldn’t either. I’m sure people will rush to defend all this once it get confirmed.
> >
> >
> > other than that, let’s stay calm until official news on the subject.
>
>
> Sure thing I’ll wait to hear more about it. A 343 should debunk his statement quickly though if it isn’t true, seeing how they are on Gaf.

eh, maybe, but we have forge news this week, maybe we could hear about custom games then.

Toggle Abilities? Check

CE Magnum? Check

Create CE gametype in customs? Not anymore!

:frowning:

> 2533274883669557;13:
> Toggle Abilities? Check
>
> CE Magnum? Check
>
> Create CE gametype in customs? Not anymore!
>
> :frowning:

But I advise that we have official news on the subject.

Guys keep in mind that the prophets bain is a legends weapon and it was in the beta…

> 2533274825160595;15:
> Guys keep in mind that the prophets bain is a legends weapon and it was in the beta…

good point.

It’s quite obvious to add Everything into Custom Games. Thats’ why they are custom. :slight_smile:

> 2533274802186435;17:
> It’s quite obvious to add Everything into Custom Games. Thats’ why they are custom. :slight_smile:

Yeah. I’m just going to camp on this thread, because I don’t trust no dang random neogaf user.

> 2533274825160595;15:
> Guys keep in mind that the prophets bain is a legends weapon and it was in the beta…

and if its on the map its in forge

> 2533274844984484;19:
> > 2533274825160595;15:
> > Guys keep in mind that the prophets bain is a legends weapon and it was in the beta…
>
>
> and if its on the map its in forge

which map?