Glare on the sentinel scope

Why is this a thing? it is very distracting and limits visibility, i might as well use the longshot zoom instead, i wish 343 removed the glare.

never noticed it, i will keep my eyes peeled

I only recall a glare on Sniper scopes and Beam Rifles.

There’s lots of glare on the sentinel scope. Especially on maps like Apex 7 and Escape from the A.R.C., where the sun lighting is so strong. I want to say that maybe it’s a bad attempt at balancing? I don’t know, I can’t hit anything using that scope, so I stick to the longshot.

> 2533274800438887;3:
> I only recall a glare on Sniper scopes and Beam Rifles.

i think he means when your aimed not when someone else is

I wouldn’t really call it glare. it’s almost like the lense is dirty or something. I’ve switched back to the long shot scope. at least I can see out of it.

> 2533274843875149;1:
> Why is this a thing? it is very distracting and limits visibility, i might as well use the longshot zoom instead, i wish 343 removed the glare.

Yes, I’m soooo glad that I wasn’t the only one who noticed it! It’s one of the main reasons I hate sentinel weapons.

It’s really bad in some locations. For example in the bridges that lead in to the core room you get a huge amount of glare. Not sure if it’s all the Warzone core rooms but i think it was Noctus.

It is bad on the red side.

> 2533274961579910;6:
> I wouldn’t really call it glare. it’s almost like the lense is dirty or something. I’ve switched back to the long shot scope. at least I can see out of it.

Thats why I don’t use it. 2 levels of zoom is good, but I’d rather have a scope I can see out of

Use the Longshot, or H2 Classic (if available).

The sentinel scope is reminiscent of the Halo 5: Guardians beta scopes, where the entire scope was on screen, instead of like the DMR scope now. it needs fixed, instead of the model in front of you the HUD should just change to the scope because dear god the glare makes it impossible to use