Gladiator

So how many of you here have seen the movie gladiator with Russell Crowe and like it?
I personally love it. One of the best movies to me. Some may not agree, but that’s fine. What do you guys think about this film?

> So how many of you here have seen the movie gladiator with Russell Crowe and like it?
> I personally love it. One of the best movies to me. Some may not agree, but that’s fine. What do you guys think about this film?

I personally love it. Other movies I’d recommend seeing if you enjoyed it as well are: The Last Samurai, Beowulf, and Kingdom of Heaven. I particularly like Gladiator because the music is great, the scene’s are somewhat accurate to history, and in the end, it had an absolutely fantastic storyline to it.

> > So how many of you here have seen the movie gladiator with Russell Crowe and like it?
> > I personally love it. One of the best movies to me. Some may not agree, but that’s fine. What do you guys think about this film?
>
> I personally love it. Other movies I’d recommend seeing if you enjoyed it as well are: The Last Samurai, Beowulf, and Kingdom of Heaven. I particularly like Gladiator because the music is great, the scene’s are somewhat accurate to history, and in the end, it had an absolutely fantastic storyline to it.

Somewhat accurate? They were less than somewhat. I personally love the film, have the song on my iPod from the end (this one)
Russell crowe to me is a great actor for films like these. He is such a tank in terms of his exercise, should heck out some of his tweets about them.

Solid script, good lead and supporting actors/actresses, lots of production value, it pretty much had it all, good flick.

I saw that one in the theater. Historically inaccurate, but an enjoyable movie.

> I saw that one in the theater. Historically inaccurate, but an enjoyable movie.

I wish I would’ve seen it in theaters :frowning:
How epic was it in theaters? I would’ve freaked out during the “My name is Maximus Decimus scene.”

Reminds me… I keep meaning to ask people what they thought of his Robin Hood movie.

> Reminds me… I keep meaning to ask people what they thought of his Robin Hood movie.

It was pretty good. I liked it. 8/10 in my books

What do you guys think about this Gladiator super theme?

It sounds amazing to me

> > Reminds me… I keep meaning to ask people what they thought of his Robin Hood movie.
>
> It was pretty good. I liked it. 8/10 in my books
>
> What do you guys think about this Gladiator super theme?
>
> It sounds amazing to me

I’ve enjoyed all songs on the soundtrack, but never in that order. I like it.

> I particularly like Gladiator because the music is great

Hans Zimmer

That’s who Halo 4 needs IMO.

Its in my top five of favorite films.

“ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?”

It’s pretty epic.

> > So how many of you here have seen the movie gladiator with Russell Crowe and like it?
> > I personally love it. One of the best movies to me. Some may not agree, but that’s fine. What do you guys think about this film?
>
> I personally love it. Other movies I’d recommend seeing if you enjoyed it as well are: The Last Samurai, Beowulf, and Kingdom of Heaven. I particularly like Gladiator because the music is great, the scene’s are somewhat accurate to history, and in the end, it had an absolutely fantastic storyline to it.

^^ All extremely great movies :slight_smile:

> > I particularly like Gladiator because the music is great
>
> Hans Zimmer
>
> That’s who Halo 4 needs IMO.

I’m perfectly fine with the Halo 4 composer as is. After all, he did make this.

Who knows, I could definitely see him surpassing Hans Zimmerman with that kind of talent.

I never seen it but i think your post has inspired me to watch it tonight, :smiley:

It is a great movie.

> I never seen it but i think your post has inspired me to watch it tonight, :smiley:

Come back and tell me what you think man…the ending makes me want to cry (spoiler alert)

He did it. He’s truly free. He’s back with his family, no pain anymore, and his friend(s) are free too. SOOO beautiful

> > > I particularly like Gladiator because the music is great
> >
> > Hans Zimmer
> >
> > That’s who Halo 4 needs IMO.
>
> I’m perfectly fine with the Halo 4 composer as is. After all, he did make this.
>
> Who knows, I could definitely see him surpassing Hans Zimmerman with that kind of talent.

I disagree. I know it’s only a matter of opinion, but Hans Zimmer has actually captured atomsphere and emotion in his composition. Neil Davidge is just good at making new sounds.

And when I mean sounds, I mean, unique sounding instruments. As far a composing goes, I don’t think he’s worthy to replace Marty.

I’ve yet to be proven wrong.

If it was Neil who composed this, then I take back what I said.

> > > > I particularly like Gladiator because the music is great
> > >
> > > Hans Zimmer
> > >
> > > That’s who Halo 4 needs IMO.
> >
> > I’m perfectly fine with the Halo 4 composer as is. After all, he did make this.
> >
> > Who knows, I could definitely see him surpassing Hans Zimmerman with that kind of talent.
>
> I disagree. I know it’s only a matter of opinion, but Hans Zimmer has actually captured atomsphere and emotion in his composition. Neil Davidge is just good at making new sounds.
>
> And when I mean sounds, I mean, unique sounding instruments. As far a composing goes, I don’t think he’s worthy to replace Marty.
>
> I’ve yet to be proven wrong.
>
> If it was Neil who composed this, then I take back what I said.

Dude… I listen to that concept art music almost everyday. SOOOO awesome!!!