Glad I paid for free content.................

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Thanks Microsoft and 343. I really love paying $25 extra for map packs and everyone else gets them for free anyways. Wonderful business decision on your part…NOT. 3rd time I’ve been screwed over by this stuff since the game came out. No pre-order codes given for the pre-order I did, had to wait an extra week on SR-70 because I didn’t get a single email on any of the 3 accounts, and now this as well. Good job, you guys are wonderful…

I feel your pain, i hope 343 send us LE owners a card saying “I’m Sorry.” with candy and Microsoft points or maybe access to the 4th map pack (If that even comes out, or if it doesn’t become free.)

> I feel your pain, i hope 343 send us LE owners a card saying “I’m Sorry.” with candy and Microsoft points or maybe access to the 4th map pack (If that even comes out, or if it doesn’t become free.)

you said it…-Yoinking!-’ A candy!

At least we get the scraps of paper they sent us!

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/e_k/halo_4/f/2481/t/409131.aspx
MS Halo4 forums are showing possible solution updates.
worth a check.

I’m not glad I paid for it … M$oft should give us an early access to the next spartan ops and map packs

I’m sure something positive will happen from this… Just keep the conversation current… I’m in the same boat.

Yep… I threw down the cash today just see people getting it for free… kinda pissed.

Map Pass or LE owners: Reboot your console, load Halo 4, press Start, and select “Xbox LIVE Marketplace” to see if it’s available for you.
this didn’t work here…maybe later.

don’t consider twitter to be an official place for official info.
these forums plus MS/xboxlive should be the official places for info.

> http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/e_k/halo_4/f/2481/t/409131.aspx
> MS Halo4 forums are showing possible solution updates.
> worth a check.

There is no “solution” listed to the problem that -Yoink!- is letting people steal from them listed there. I fully expect 800 -Yoink!- points in my account soon