'Glacier' Start of H4 Viral Marketing?

ReadyUpLive posted this video on their YT channel.

If you watch the video, you can see that after a big chunk of the glacier falls/breaks off, you see the Didact’s symbol.

Is this supposed to be the start of a huge Halo 4 viral marketing campaign, like Iris, which was a viral marketing campaign for Halo 3, and i love bees, which was an alternative reality game used for the marketing for Halo 2?

Also, near the end of the video, “05” flashes really quickly. This could mean a number of things: either Halo 5, or Installation 5, or something yet unknown to us.

Discuss.

…The Didact is responsible for global warming! :open_mouth:

Notice the 05?

Personally, I think it’s just Greenskull playing with his video editor.

> Notice the 05?

Where, where, :open_mouth:

That’s interesting.
I didn’t really pay attention to the whole Iris and I love bees thing for Halo 2 and 3 so I don’t know how long those lasted but…

Isn’t it a bit late for viral marketing with there only being 16 days left?

Probably, genius marketing in my opinion.

> Personally, I think it’s just Greenskull playing with his video editor.

Thats… disturbing, must force self to write, him on facebook discussing…

> > Notice the 05?
>
> Where, where, :open_mouth:

22 seconds.

Double post.

> Notice the 05?

Maybe Installation 05 will be back! Of course, that’s assuming it hasn’t been destroyed by a NOVA bomb.

Oh neat, my friends, and I believe 05 is still lingering about, I believe the Covenant simply glassed it a bit to destroy the infestation, well what was on the surface atleast.

Viral marketing for Halo 4 started a while ago. It’s possible 343 partnered with Ready Up Live for it, but it’s probably just that group’s private attempt to raise awareness.

The didact thumbnail for the glacier vid looks corupted like this weeks updates Forerunner link. Can someone open it with an edit program like was done for the other link? I think it was opened in word, but not sure.

> The didact thumbnail for the glacier vid looks corupted like this weeks updates Forerunner link. Can someone open it with an edit program like was done for the other link? I think it was opened in word, but not sure.

The thumbnail is just the ice falling into the water, nothing about it looks corrupt.

Edit: It’s Just the word “Subscribe”

> > The didact thumbnail for the glacier vid looks corupted like this weeks updates Forerunner link. Can someone open it with an edit program like was done for the other link? I think it was opened in word, but not sure.
>
> The thumbnail is just the ice falling into the water, nothing about it looks corrupt.
>
> Edit: It’s Just the word “Subscribe”

click on the thumb subscribe, then you will see the new didact thmb.

> > > The didact thumbnail for the glacier vid looks corupted like this weeks updates Forerunner link. Can someone open it with an edit program like was done for the other link? I think it was opened in word, but not sure.
> >
> > The thumbnail is just the ice falling into the water, nothing about it looks corrupt.
> >
> > Edit: It’s Just the word “Subscribe”
>
> click on the thumb subscribe, then you will see the new didact thmb.

yeah I know it just takes me to their channel that has a mincraft background with the didact symbol.

It dose someone should clean it up our 4th symbol maybe here.

It’s a very cool marketing campaign, though I’m not sure it’ll be super effective, as only people who’ve seen the E3 trailer will actually understand what it’s about. IGN have had similar “#EVILAWAKENS” and Didact symbols popping up in their videos too.

> It’s a very cool marketing campaign, though I’m not sure it’ll be super effective, as only people who’ve seen the E3 trailer will actually understand what it’s about. IGN have had similar “#EVILAWAKENS” and Didact symbols popping up in their videos too.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSvNFc_HaAQ&feature=plcp

Um is this link to spoilers of Iron Man 3 WTF dude?