giving up hope unlocking vehicles

I’m level 51 and open up a ton of packs a day yet all I have is almost every regular warthog, gungeese, mongoose and 2 ghosts (not even the ultra)
I don’t think this game wants me to unlock a rockethog or a banshee or a tank, heck I hardly even get weapons I mean I only just got a dmr at 49 and I can count my power weapon unlocks on 1 hand
end rant

Just got a banshee at almost level 60. I should not have had to wait that long.

> 2533274905624999;2:
> Just got a banshee at almost level 60. I should not have had to wait that long.

yep, when i check after a match at who was spawning the countless tanks and banshees and its a lvl 15 it makes me sad

I have 12 different assorted Mongooses and Warthogs and only 4 other vehicle types. One of those 4 is an Ultra Rare and I haven’t gotten a single one of those cards after the initial 3 that cones with the certification.

On top of that I have stopped using the Random Vehicle cards altogether because every single one of those I’ve ever used except for one has given me either a Warthog or a Mongoose.

I was wasting points on silver and gold packs until I gave bronze a try, you seem to get a perm unlock every 1-2 packs opened, and sometimes more than that, makes getting commons cheaper. Now I’m on to silver again and my first pack I got a rare gungoose cert. Now the rares are raining down from Halo heaven!

I have a Banshee, 2 Tanks, all of the Scout Hogs, Gungeese, Mongeese, and an Ultra Ghost.

I don’t have the DMR or a new Pistol/SMG. I might be close to all of the Assault Rifles, though.

Level 38.

> 2533274827896316;4:
> I have 12 different assorted Mongooses and Warthogs and only 4 other vehicle types. One of those 4 is an Ultra Rare and I haven’t gotten a single one of those cards after the initial 3 that cones with the certification.
>
> On top of that I have stopped using the Random Vehicle cards altogether because every single one of those I’ve ever used except for one has given me either a Warthog or a Mongoose.

I used the “Ultra Rare” random vehicle cards. Every time I get the gosshog , which does me little good since I’m the one driving. So by the time I get somebody on board we drive they get shot and I get blownup because of how unstable they are.

I ran with gold for so long and felt like I barely got anything from them, until I realized that the Wraith cert and a few others have been extremely helpful at times. After level 30 or so I went down to bronze and an occasional silver and it feels like what I should have done. I was getting weapon certs and all sorts of stuff at a much faster rate. I was certainly missing out on a lot of good stuff that would have been fun/rewarding early on. But having a few high level items is good too, although I do believe that I got most of my good stuff from WZ packs, i.e. DMR, Leg Assassination (Lawn Dart), and a ghost ultra.
Question, do you get a specific emblem for completing a level of reqs? I thought that would be the case for Bronze or common (maybe read that on here somewhere), but haven’t noticed.

> 2591580321307319;6:
> I have a Banshee, 2 Tanks, all of the Scout Hogs, Gungeese, Mongeese, and an Ultra Ghost.
>
> I don’t have the DMR or a new Pistol/SMG. I might be close to all of the Assault Rifles, though.
>
> Level 38.

Did you go for Gold the whole time?

It seems that just buying gold packs all the time is bad. I did loads of bronze and now I’m focusing on silver. Just unlocked sniper and scorpion certification.

I don’t know how it works, but this REQ-system will leave you unsatisfied, no matter what you want.
I have tons of power weapons and vehicles plus every assault rifle under the sun - but not a single DMR at lvl 63, and I’m dying to have one.
Really hope they cut back on that RNG stuff in the future.

I got banshe at like 20. Iv got lots of lendarys. Im lvl 34

It seems to vary a lot. I got banshee, ghost, wraith, and scorpion before I was rank 20.