Giving out req points and packs?

So I was playing Warzone with a group of friends in my company and one of them had everything unlocked in the game and he started talking about how cool it would be to give other company members points and req packs. This should totally be a thing, anyone else agree?

No
No
No
And…
No
They have done well on allowing to give power weapons to teammates in warzone

> 2535434548670205;1:
> So I was playing Warzone with a group of friends in my company and one of them had everything unlocked in the game and he started talking about how cool it would be to give other company members points and req packs. This should totally be a thing, anyone else agree?

No. Because company members who unlocked everything and are saving up REQ points could give them out to other members who don’t have everything, therefore allowing a LOT more people to get everything, mythic certs, etc. and making Warzone even more of (sometimes) an unbalanced mess.

It would be a cool idea, but would eliminate the small amount of achievement from unlocking all the REQs

No but it would be kinda cool to be able to trade weapons and vehicles with players… not during games of course though.