Giving my thanks and respect.

I’m thanking all the individuals at 343 Industries and Microsoft Studios for giving the Halo community free DLC for Halo 5 Guardians. From the WZ packs, helmets,armour, visors, emblems, assassinations, weapons and maps. I’m thankful for the play testers, multiplayer team, campaign team, writers, musicians, composers, editors, artists, programmers, voice actors, mocap actors, advertising and all those people who had their hand in the Halo franchise. Tons of long work hours devoted and appreciate it all you’ve done to create a fictional universe thats pretty real in my small world. I cannot wait to see how all of you will push to expand the Halo universe. From a fan since day one thanks for giving me, my family and friends a hilarious frustrating time playing this video game and awesome books to read.

Always at the ready, JLEG3NDARY.

Bump.

> 2533274891841289;2:
> Bump.

What the hell? You’ve been here long enough. You should know better than this. :confused:

Don’t bump threads.

Holy words…holy words I’m with you

> 2533274796457055;3:
> > 2533274891841289;2:
> > Bump.
>
>
> What the hell? You’ve been here long enough. You should know better than this. :confused:
>
> Don’t bump threads.

lol, a 1 minute bump. I think he should have just reworded that to “I agree”

I like the free content even though some of it was meant for launch. Paid DLC can alienate those who don’t buy it and is hard to implement into Matchmaking.

Fantastic post and seconded. 343 has done a remarkable job with Halo 5 and I cannot wait to see all the content they have in store for us over the coming months/year. While I despise Microtransactions they are not going away and I think 343 did a great job implementing them. I do not feel they are pay to win and they have no impact on Arena whatsoever. With the gaming industry pushing Season Passes and DLC down your throat, it is refreshing to see a developer willing to deliver updates and new content at no additional cost.

343 got it right and I can’t thank them enough for their hard work and dedication to their craft.

I agree

=D

> 2533274849033670;1:
> I’m thanking all the individuals at 343 Industries and Microsoft Studios for giving the Halo community free DLC for Halo 5 Guardians. From the WZ packs, helmets,armour, visors, emblems, assassinations, weapons and maps. I’m thankful for the play testers, multiplayer team, campaign team, writers, musicians, composers, editors, artists, programmers, voice actors, mocap actors, advertising and all those people who hand in the Halo franchise. Tons of long work hours devoted and appreciate it all you’ve done to create a fictional universe thats pretty real in my small world. I cannot wait to see how all of you will push to expand the Halo universe. From a fan since day one thanks for giving me, my family and friends a hilarious frustrating time playing this video game and awesome books to read.
> Always at the ready, JLEG3NDARY.

Amen Brother, could not agree more. Halo 1 brought me back to gaming with Lan parties. I have been a faithful fan ever since. It’s the only series I play when I have the time.

People will hate and have every right to. Things change and no one company is perfect. Yes, Halo has it’s flaws. But the people at 343i are fans who do care what happens. If we do push them to do better they will have no reason to.

The Multiple is the best of any game in a long time. So smooth and fun. Warzone is great addition with 24 players and Breakout is a blast. Halo 5 in it’s current state is a great stage for what is to come with add-ons. That’s just the way the market is now and we have to accept it. 343i has done good by me for having free DLC. This will help to keep the population alive.

There aren’t enough threads like this. Thanks OP

I nice thank you note. I appreciate all the efforts to people 343 put into building the new game and continue to support.