giving bungie a beating on the 7/7

now i am a halo fan. but there have been times where i just wanted to beat the hell out of a bungie guy for the game or the game play and for the changes in firefight. LARZ!!! IM COMING FOR YOU. anyway i got that out. who here is ready to say good bye to bungie the old master chief way? please let me know who do you wanna go up against?

Stosh.

Sage.

Lol will be an awesome day for pwnage!!!

> Sage.

If I get into a match with him, he’s going to be my only target. He ruined Reach.

> > Sage.
>
> If I get into a match with him, he’s going to be my only target. He ruined Reach.

Exactly what I was thinking. Im gonna tell him straight up he ruined Reach and pretty much Halo.

> > Sage.
>
> If I get into a match with him, he’s going to be my only target. He ruined Reach.

Exclusive Interview On The Halo: Reach Sandbox

Read how they describe Armor Abilities. It actually makes me sick to my stomach.

it’s me vs all of them. I am so YOINKING screwed(deep voice)

Urk, and maybe Evil Otto if I can get in a game with him.

I’ll go up against most of the Bungie peeps, but I don’t wanna play against Halcylon. I’ve played a few games with him and he kicks some major hiney.

First bungie guy im seeing im taking flight. XD

"This is for not making Halo Games! Punch! This is for not announcing a Game! Punch! This is for me! Punch! and Finally this is for my mom! Punch Punch Punch!

> I’ll go up against most of the Bungie peeps, but I don’t wanna play against Halcylon. I’ve played a few games with him and he kicks some major hiney.

If halcylon is considered one of the more threatening bungie members, then i have nothing to worry about, I’ve already steaked his crew.

> > > Sage.
> >
> > If I get into a match with him, he’s going to be my only target. He ruined Reach.
>
> Exactly what I was thinking. Im gonna tell him straight up he ruined Reach and pretty much Halo.

i am going for evil otto , even so we chatted in the past , he has refused a match against me due to them working on things at the moment, so a -Yoink!- is well deserved in due time… :stuck_out_tongue: