Giving away specialization code!

I received a second one by accident and now, it shall be someone else’s! Post a joke. Best one gets the code. And by best, I mean one that I actually laugh at.

Things to keep in mind: I have no morals. Anything and everything will seem funny to me.

[deleted]

a truckdriver is out on the roads driving when all of a sudden he realiizes that the brakes doesnt work. He is going full speed ahead and starts to panic when he sees that a T section is comming up at the end of the road.

The truckdriver checks the left side and sees a elite on his bicycle comming down the road

He then checks his right and theres nobody there either.

good?

(pardon my lousy english, im swedish and hungovered)

(in sweden we usually swith out the elite for a minority of own choice ^^)

I’ve won 2 joke threads. Did I get a code? No i didn’t.

Not really a joke… But the best i could do.

iFunny - the best memes, video, gifs and funny pics in one place this

> I’ve won 2 joke threads. Did I get a code? No i didn’t.

Looks like you lost this one for not trying.

> iFunny - the best memes, video, gifs and funny pics in one place this

I got a good grin from this one. I’m going to keep it open to more submissions though, just to be a bit more fair.

A panda walks into a restaurant, sits down, and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead. As the panda stands up to go, the manager shouts, “Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter, and you didn’t even pay for your sandwich!”“Hey, man, I’m a PANDA!” the panda shouts back. "Look it up!"The manager opens his dictionary and reads: “Panda: a tree-dwellingmammal of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and whitecoloring. Eats shoots and leaves.”

> A panda walks into a restaurant, sits down, and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead. As the panda stands up to go, the manager shouts, “Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter, and you didn’t even pay for your sandwich!”“Hey, man, I’m a PANDA!” the panda shouts back. "Look it up!"The manager opens his dictionary and reads: “Panda: a tree-dwellingmammal of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and whitecoloring. Eats shoots and leaves.”

This guy has to win the code, that joke was hilarious!

but he is SR81 and I’m stuck at SR70

Want to hear a joke?
Too bad

{ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuGsRmEEx6s } this video from 7:40 to 9:10 gave me a good laugh.

sorry, the joke is within the context of the rant.
and if that don’t fly then this;
I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu.

why did the boy drop his ice cream ?

Because he was hit by a bus.

I was in the bedroom with my blonde girlfriend when she said ‘-Yoink- all over me and I won’t leave this room til I’ve licked it all up’
3 Years later and she’s still in my bedroom
God knows how my -Yoink- got on her elbow

Call of Duty … that games a joke right?

replace the -yoink-'s with -Yoink!-/-Yoink-/-Yoink-/-Yoink!-/-Yoink!-/man-juice

I’m from england, just incase i win i want to give my code to my friend who is unfortunatly stuck =(

How many divorced men does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, the socket’s still in the -Yoink!- house.

Your mom is so fat, I had to roll her in flour to find the wet spot…
… not saying she’s fat, but her highscool picture had to be taken from above :stuck_out_tongue:

Do not take this personally my friend! :wink:

• I’m stuck at lvl 70 :’(