[Giveaway] Halo 5 Release Party by ARC Gamers

Halo 5: Guardians Release Party

Release Stream:
For the release of Halo 5: Guardians, ARC Gamers will be hosting a Twitch stream, beginning at 7:30pm EST. We will be doing random gamenight antics as well as showing off videos from our community.
Release Party Information:
With the release of Halo 5: Guardians will come REQ Packs. The leadership at ARC Gamers know that you want to get your hands on them to get a step up on other players asap in Warzone. That’s where we come in, our community will be holding a stream on twitch.tv/arc_gamers starting at 7:30pm EST. We will be giving out $10 Microsoft giftcards as well as REQ Pack codes for random viewers on the stream. This all leads up to our big giveaway at midnight and shortly after midnight, we will be giving away one Master Chief controller and one Spartan Locke controller (the new limited edition controllers if you don’t know.) Anyone is eligible to win a controller so long as you follow the ‘follow/account’ rule stated on the twitch page.

I hope to see you all there and look forward to meeting you on the battlefield of Halo 5: Guardians.

ARC Shock 5
Chief Administrative Officer
arcgamers.com

I’ll be there for sure.

ARC Christ 5
Chief Operations Officer

What about the UK

> 2533274894930311;3:
> What about the UK

We have quiet a few people from the UK in our community. I will be purchasing the codes at the launch so if a person from the UK wins I will buy one for them. I’ve done it before for community members that have won other tournaments.

ARC Shock 5
Chief Administrative Offier

So I guess the stream is gonna be on release day?

> 2533274927130293;5:
> So I guess the stream is gonna be on release day?

It will be on release night, so October the 26th starting at 7:30pm EST.

ARC Shock 5
Chief Administrative Officer

Also with the controllers if a UK or anyone outside of the US wins them we will ship them to you. We are prepared and capable of doing this internationally.

ARC Christ 5
Chief Operations Officer

> 2533275033573700;7:
> Also with the controllers if a UK or anyone outside of the US wins them we will ship them to you. We are prepared and capable of doing this internationally.
>
> ARC Christ 5
> Chief Operations Officer
> arcgamers.com

Thanks for clarifying that for me, everyone is eligible for the giveaways.

ARC Shock 5
Chief Administrative Officer

I’ll be there! It’s going to be an awesome time. I hope we see a big turnout! :slight_smile:

ARC Spirefly 5
Chief of Staff

> 2533274825878961;9:
> I’ll be there! It’s going to be an awesome time. I hope we see a big turnout! :slight_smile:
>
> ARC Spirefly 5
> Chief of Staff
> arcgamers.com

I certainly hope so! :slight_smile:

Where?

I might be there.

> 2533274976244936;11:
> Where?

> 2533274876154732;12:
> I might be there.

We would love to have you tag along!

Ill be in the stream but still able to help anyone who needs assistance, feel free to message me here on on Xbox Live

ARC Big D 5
Chief Executive Officer

Anyone is able to win not just our members, so you are all welcome.

ARC Christ 5
Chief Operations Officer

Gonna be great! Can’t wait to see all of you there. Good luck everyone at winning a part of the giveaway! Also, if any of you guys would like to join ARC as well as be in the giveaway then feel free to message: ARC D33Z NUTZ.

ARC D33Z NUTZ
ARC CC Co - founder

> 2533274825216303;6:
> > 2533274927130293;5:
> > So I guess the stream is gonna be on release day?
>
>
> It will be on release night, so October the 26th starting at 7:30pm EST.
>
> ARC Shock 5
> Chief Administrative Officer
> arcgamers.com

Oh cool I’ll be there. Marks calender

I’m good, not really into livestreams

> 2533274927130293;17:
> > 2533274825216303;6:
> > > 2533274927130293;5:
> > > So I guess the stream is gonna be on release day?
> >
> >
> > It will be on release night, so October the 26th starting at 7:30pm EST.
> >
> > ARC Shock 5
> > Chief Administrative Officer
> > arcgamers.com
>
>
> Oh cool I’ll be there. Marks calender

Sounds good!

> 2533274844258015;18:
> I’m good, not really into livestreams

That’s fine, we just want to offer some free stuff to the halo community.

ARC Shock 5
Chief Administrative Officer

Free stuff what’s not to love?