Give us XP for firefight!!!

It gives the community an insentive to play - plain and simple.

I agree. I’d like to see them add rewards, as well as daily/weekly challenges, to Firefight and Skirmish.

I agree playing a match then not winning to get nothing in return is a bit of a bummer.

No clue as to why there is no reward for firefight. You’d think it would be a pretty obvious choice from the get go:)

For skirmish - maybe it should give xp but vs AI is basically same thing and there you get xp. As for firefight i agree it should reward xp.

I think they acknowledged the community desire for this a while ago, but they haven’t acted upon it. At all.

They really need to work on actually communicating with their customers, and not waiting a whole month to release updates.

> 2533274792776027;6:
> I think they acknowledged the community desire for this a while ago, but they haven’t acted upon it. At all.
>
> They really need to work on actually communicating with their customers, and not waiting a whole month to release updates.

Typical 343, am i right?

> 2533274862181038;2:
> I agree. I’d like to see them add rewards, as well as daily/weekly challenges, to Firefight and Skirmish.

Agreed, I am getting sick of getting the same weekly challenges over and over…

Example: Play 9 games as Anders, Shipmaster, Atriox etc.

> 2535441687762024;1:
> It gives the community an insentive to play - plain and simple.

This lack of XP for Firefight is HERESY! Not Herecy! Hahaha!

> 2533275013567761;9:
> > 2535441687762024;1:
> > It gives the community an insentive to play - plain and simple.
>
> This lack of XP for Firefight is HERESY! Not Herecy! Hahaha!

I’ll give you that one.

It definitely bums me out when I reach wave 59 in firefight and get nothing out of it. :frowning:

Definitely agree with this.

Bump for please listen to your playerbase. Fleshing out firefight from it’s skeletal state has to be the most requested feature since launch.

Anything to give evidence that this game was any more than just an exercise in whale hunting would be appreciated 2 months in tbh.

I put this question to the powers that be and they responded in the latest Community Update:

> Q: Any plans to add XP rewards, as well as daily/weekly challenges, to Firefight and Skirmish?
>
> A: This has been discussed and is something that we are considering for future updates. There are concerns with how this can be exploited however and so we won’t add that in until there is a good solution for it that is fair for everyone.

I’m not sure why this needs a herculean effort or blue ribbon committee to study and implement or why it wasn’t available from day one. Campaign and even training hand out rewards, so why not something for Firefight and Skirmish?

To avoid exploits, require that a certain level (20 for example) or match length be reached.

> 2535441687762024;1:
> It gives the community an insentive to play - plain and simple.

no xp 4 fire fight. the incentive to play needs to be in matchmaking where real ppl r required 2 play. if u like firefight fine the a.i. is waiting 4 u but it is a game mode undeserving of xp as well as skirmish.

And they need to make a mode where you and search for extra players to PLAY firefight with you, would be a lot nicer having the opportunity to getting to wave 110 with two people vs 1

> 2533274862181038;14:
> I put this question to the powers that be and they responded in the latest Community Update:
>
>
> > Q: Any plans to add XP rewards, as well as daily/weekly challenges, to Firefight and Skirmish?A: This has been discussed and is something that we are considering for future updates. There are concerns with how this can be exploited however and so we won’t add that in until there is a good solution for it that is fair for everyone.
>
> I’m not sure why this needs a herculean effort or blue ribbon committee to study and implement or why it wasn’t available from day one. Campaign and even training hand out rewards, so why not something for Firefight and Skirmish?
>
> To avoid exploits, require that a certain level (20 for example) or match length be reached.

I’d say 25 because 20 is too easy. Here’s how an XP system should look like for firefight in HW2:
Second Number = Amount of XP
25: 300
30: 400
35:600
40: 700
45: 900
50: 1000
55: 1200
60: 1400

If you lag out you get 100XP for your efforts.

> 2535463912565082;15:
> > 2535441687762024;1:
> > It gives the community an insentive to play - plain and simple.
>
> no xp 4 fire fight. the incentive to play needs to be in matchmaking where real ppl r required 2 play. if u like firefight fine the a.i. is waiting 4 u but it is a game mode undeserving of xp as well as skirmish.

So you’re telling me that players don’t deserve a reward when they finish their firefight game? Also REAL people? I’m a Diamond in Solo War but sometimes I want a break from rushing and ranked playlists, where I can play with my friends and enjoy it and enjoy the experience knowing we can EARN a reward (that will hopefully) be added to Halo Wars 2. I didn’t mention Skirmish. Obviously Skirmish doesn’t deserve XP because it is a custom game mode…

I’m just saying most of the community feels like they were spat in the face when they finished their firefight game and got nothing in return… Getting XP would be a welcomed edition to firefight and Halo Wars 2.

P.S. We live in the 21st century so use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling during responses, thank you.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You guys crack me up. Who gives a -Yoink-. Xp means nothing at all. “It really burns me up when I hit wave 59 and get nothing” are you effing kidding me how about the fun you had playing it. This got damn generation is such a joke. Here is your participation ribbon. Pfffft.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535441687762024;18:
> > 2535463912565082;15:
> > > 2535441687762024;1:
> > > It gives the community an insentive to play - plain and simple.
> >
> > no xp 4 fire fight. the incentive to play needs to be in matchmaking where real ppl r required 2 play. if u like firefight fine the a.i. is waiting 4 u but it is a game mode undeserving of xp as well as skirmish.
>
> So you’re telling me that players don’t deserve a reward when they finish their firefight game? Also REAL people? I’m a Diamond in Solo War but sometimes I want a break from rushing and ranked playlists, where I can play with my friends and enjoy it and enjoy the experience knowing we can EARN a reward (that will hopefully) be added to Halo Wars 2. I didn’t mention Skirmish. Obviously Skirmish doesn’t deserve XP because it is a custom game mode…
>
> I’m just saying most of the community feels like they were spat in the face when they finished their firefight game and got nothing in return… Getting XP would be a welcomed edition to firefight and Halo Wars 2.
>
> P.S. We live in the 21st century so use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling during responses, thank you.

No you don’t. A reward? Are you kidding me. Wtf. You are playing a freaking game. Grow up.