Give us way more XP per game. Quadruple it.

You announced a special reward for those who got level 152 in Halo 5 will receive something in Halo Infinite.

A lot of us at level 149 and 150 have calculated that it’s impossible to get level 152 any time soon. Especially after the absence of Grifball, 12 man fireteam classic warzone, and classic infection. It’s a pointless grind and instead of wanting to grind Halo 5 we have decided not to even try as we did the math.

However, it’s also unfair for competitive players who had to make smurfs after finding out that opening req packs cause an issue with the heavy aim. I have a smurf at level 140 and my main account is at level 149. I’ve spent several hundred days of playtime on Halo 5 but I won’t be rewarded for it. Please quadruple the XP and make it possible to grind to get level 152. Otherwise a lot of us have no reason to even try.

I feel like increasing the XP payout now would be a slap in the face to everyone who got to 152 the hard way. Call me crazy but I thought the whole point of getting to 152 was for it to take a long time and not be easily attainable.

Agree with the above points. The reward is something nice to acknowledge the time players put into the game. Additionally, there is nothing unfair about supposedly being forced to make a smurf. Opening packs does not affect aiming. You making a smurf account affects other players’ experiences though and choosing to do so is on you. As for getting to 152, Firefight gives lots of XP. You’re not restricted to PvP. It’s still very much doable.

Considering some have already achieved sr152 and Halo infinite doesn’t even have a release date there is a lot of time to grind out sr152. Sure more XP would be nice but I don’t want them to make it to easy to get too.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> I feel like increasing the XP payout now would be a slap in the face to everyone who got to 152 the hard way. Call me crazy but I thought the whole point of getting to 152 was for it to take a long time and not be easily attainable.

I’ll digitally slap whomever gets in my way if that gets me to that sweet sweet 152 lol

Ugh who am I kidding I’ll never get there.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> Considering some have already achieved sr152 and Halo infinite doesn’t even have a release date there is a lot of time to grind out sr152. Sure more XP would be nice but I don’t want them to make it to easy to get too.

I’d rather they not. The whole point of having a reward like that is that it’s not easy to get and it proves that you have been dedicated. I’m about half way through 151 so I’ll try to get it. It’s the first thing that’s got me off of Black Ops in the last month.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> I feel like increasing the XP payout now would be a slap in the face to everyone who got to 152 the hard way. Call me crazy but I thought the whole point of getting to 152 was for it to take a long time and not be easily attainable.

Probably worth mentioning that players were able to get to level 152 well before double XP playlists and legendary XP boost packs popping up on the marketplace (at 20 boosts per pack) were even a thing.

343 already did put some help into the grind for 152.

Where would your “main” account be if you didn’t spend all that time on your “smurf” account? Seems like a personal choice to be lame and have a smurf is going to keep you from 152.

> 2533274824050480;3:
> Agree with the above points. The reward is something nice to acknowledge the time players put into the game. Additionally, there is nothing unfair about supposedly being forced to make a smurf. Opening packs does not affect aiming. You making a smurf account affects other players’ experiences though and choosing to do so is on you. As for getting to 152, Firefight gives lots of XP. You’re not restricted to PvP. It’s still very much doable.

There were videos made on how it affected aim. Everyone in the community would laugh when they would make a smurf and find out the major difference in shot performance. It was a legitimate thing. I have smurfs at level 90s and 60s around 20. Then I have a smurf at 140 and my main at 149. In my experience it’s not fake at all. Smurfing legit makes aiming smooth. On top of that smurfing is only bad on other players for your first 2 games. After those two games you match champs again. I matched a full pro team once on my second game on a brand new smurf.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> I feel like increasing the XP payout now would be a slap in the face to everyone who got to 152 the hard way. Call me crazy but I thought the whole point of getting to 152 was for it to take a long time and not be easily attainable.

It’s also a slap to Arena players who get 600-1200xp for 5-15 min matches. Sure competitive players don’t even care about this reward, but it’s openly targeted to casual players. In 2017 me and my team matched against a full team of level 152’s in a tournament and we got perfections on them in all 3 matches. We also grinded arena non stop and yet warzone players receive way more XP. It’s not fun at all for players who enjoy balanced gameplay. I dominate in Warzone but that’s the reason why I don’t like it. It’s too easy

And I have got lvl 152 total playtime for sure but on separate accounts. It was a big difference using a smurf over an account with reqs and armor. The aiming improves drastically. Ask professional players and they will confirm this.

> 2533274803770876;8:
> Where would your “main” account be if you didn’t spend all that time on your “smurf” account? Seems like a personal choice to be lame and have a smurf is going to keep you from 152.

Read my other replies. There’s a legitimate reason to smurf in Halo 5. If I wanted to dominate poor halo 5 players I would do so playing any other playlist besides Team Arena, Doubles, and FFA. The champs in any other playlist are easy work. But yea smurfing makes a Huge difference. Not noticeable for players who are not competitive.

> 2533274950162674;6:
> I’d rather they not. The whole point of having a reward like that is that it’s not easy to get and it proves that you have been dedicated. I’m about half way through 151 so I’ll try to get it. It’s the first thing that’s got me off of Black Ops in the last month.

Thing is I’ve already got it, but on separate accounts

I honestly don’t think it’s worth it personally. Games should be played for fun first over anything, so if you’re playing the game just to grind toward a number, that just doesn’t sound enjoyable at all. But to each his own. If you feel the grind is worth it and have faith that the reward in Halo Infinite will be worth the time and effort, then more power to you.

In my opinion there should be more rewards for higher skill achievements in games like there were in the old Halo days. I mean, have you seen what it took to get Recon armor? It was insanely difficult, but games in the current generation basically reward you for playing the game a lot, not necessarily for playing it well.

> 2535448062173159;13:
> I honestly don’t think it’s worth it personally. Games should be played for fun first over anything, so if you’re playing the game just to grind toward a number, that just doesn’t sound enjoyable at all. But to each his own. If you feel the grind is worth it and have faith that the reward in Halo Infinite will be worth the time and effort, then more power to you.
>
> In my opinion there should be more rewards for higher skill achievements in games like there were in the old Halo days. I mean, have you seen what it took to get Recon armor? It was insanely difficult, but games in the current generation basically reward you for playing the game a lot, not necessarily for playing it well.

But you forgot to mention with the achievement unlockables it was actually fun yet challenging not really much of an insane grind there so have to agree with you there on your post.

Especially the vidmasters those were alot of fun back in the day.

> 2535442601429846;1:
> A lot of us at level 149 and 150 have calculated that it’s impossible to get level 152 any time soon. Especially after the absence of Grifball, 12 man fireteam classic warzone, and classic infection. It’s a pointless grind and instead of wanting to grind Halo 5 we have decided not to even try as we did the math.

Who said Infinite was coming out any time soon though? Worst case scenario, you have a little less than a year to get it and best case would be two or more years. Infection isn’t totally classic, but it gives the most XP in Arena and you can always change what you play and go with Firefight instead which gives decent XP. If you got a 100K a day, you could get it in around maybe a year, but they don’t call it a grind for nothing.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> I feel like increasing the XP payout now would be a slap in the face to everyone who got to 152 the hard way. Call me crazy but I thought the whole point of getting to 152 was for it to take a long time and not be easily attainable.

That would be a very huge slap to my face and other 152s.

OP - Please don’t post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks

> 2535442601429846;12:
> > 2533274950162674;6:
> > I’d rather they not. The whole point of having a reward like that is that it’s not easy to get and it proves that you have been dedicated. I’m about half way through 151 so I’ll try to get it. It’s the first thing that’s got me off of Black Ops in the last month.
>
> Thing is I’ve already got it, but on separate accounts

You said above that you’re main is at 149 and your smurf is at 140. It takes 6,325,000 exp to get to 140 and 18,000,000 exp to get to 149, which means combined you have 24,325,000 exp. It takes 50,000,000 exp to reach rank 152. You aren’t even half way there with both accounts combined.

There have been 1,152 days since Halo 5’s release. You have earned on average 21,115 exp per day. If you continue that trend with quadruple exp like you suggested it would still take you 288 days to get to rank 152 with your two accounts combined.

My point is reaching rank 152 is not a easy task and it makes sense that people who get to it should get something special. Making it easier now would be a huge slap in the face to the people that have already been grinding for 3 years.

Better stop your yapping and get to bagging

I dont think the xp needs to he quadrupled by any means, bit keeping the playlists that gives ouout a good chunk should be in at all times. Not all at once bubut just roate them.