Give Us Options

No need to keep clawing at each other throats and arguing over what is good and what is not good for Halo. As we can have it all. We can play Halo anyway we want and we can with support get 343 to add playlists to Halo 5 matchmaking. We already know that we can turn off Spartan Abilities and Sprint in custom games. Forge although we are still waiting to see it look amazing if some of the maps in the beta are anything to go by.

So we as a community if we like can when the game is released edit the maps to scale so they work as like they would for “classic Halo”. If these become popular enough we can get 343 to add these playlist that we create into matchmaking just as we have done before, with zombies, grifball and the MLG community etc.

It is down to us at the end of the day to make Halo what we want it as a community we can all share the game together we don’t need to be separated completely we can all share and enjoy the same game. We can have Halo with and without the new additions so those of us who don’t like them can play with out, those who do like it can play with and those that don’t care can play both. There are no restrictions on Halo as a game as long as 343 give us the community the tools to be creative. Which I am sure they are going to do.

When this game gets a sprintless playlist I will be very excited.

> 2535461708290350;2:
> When this game gets a sprintless playlist I will be very excited.

Yes and we can make it happen, we don’t have to all keep fighting over sprint or no sprint we as a community can have both if we want it bad enough. 343 is giving us the tools to do so it would seem like. So while not everyone may have everything they like at a launch we can push for these things as a community and make them happen there is absolutely no reason Halo cannot cover all bases in terms of games types and playlists suitable for everyone.

I would never play that playlist but i would in no way be opposed if they would put it in.

> 2535416383459646;3:
> > 2535461708290350;2:
> > When this game gets a sprintless playlist I will be very excited.
>
>
> Yes and we can make it happen, we don’t have to all keep fighting over sprint or no sprint we as a community can have both if we want it bad enough. 343 is giving us the tools to do so it would seem like. So while not everyone may have everything they like at a launch we can push for these things as a community and make them happen there is absolutely no reason Halo cannot cover all bases in terms of games types and playlists suitable for everyone.

Sprintless Halo needs to be official as well. A regulated playlist with revamped maps and settings to finally bring back that competitive and delicious slice Halo’s been missing for a long time.

We’ll also want to be able to play CTF, Assault, the objective works.

We will also need to test out the right base movement speed, the community will be playing with legos if it becomes official in Halo 5.

> 2533274808578327;5:
> > 2535416383459646;3:
> > > 2535461708290350;2:
> > > When this game gets a sprintless playlist I will be very excited.
> >
> >
> > Yes and we can make it happen, we don’t have to all keep fighting over sprint or no sprint we as a community can have both if we want it bad enough. 343 is giving us the tools to do so it would seem like. So while not everyone may have everything they like at a launch we can push for these things as a community and make them happen there is absolutely no reason Halo cannot cover all bases in terms of games types and playlists suitable for everyone.
>
>
> Sprintless Halo needs to be official as well. A regulated playlist with revamped maps and settings to finally bring back that competitive and delicious slice Halo’s been missing for a long time.
>
> We’ll also want to be able to play CTF, Assault, the objective works.
>
> We will also need to test out the right base movement speed, the community will be playing with legos if it becomes official in Halo 5.

Exactly , we can have everything and a playlist for everyone within the game. We don’t need to try to force the game to release with sprint only or with out we just need the options for both. The community is what is going to make or break halo at the end of the day and nothing else. If we just continuously argue with each and don’t work together as a community for the things we want then Halo will die a horrible slow painful death. If we all support each other however Halo can thrive and be a game for everybody and not just one portion of the community.

If they can do a sprint less playlist without compromising anything else then great. As Death NOOGA has said, I personally wouldn’t play it but I have no objections to it (the first sentence of this post aside)

I do just want to echo something Jaime Griesemer and Marty O’Donnell said in the interview with GamesInformer; 343i need to have their own voice, not constantly looking back at previous games.

> 2533274906745123;7:
> If they can do a sprint less playlist without compromising anything else then great. As Death NOOGA has said, I personally wouldn’t play it but I have no objections to it (the first sentence of this post aside)
>
> I do just want to echo something Jaime Griesemer and Marty O’Donnell said in the interview with GamesInformer; 343i need to have their own voice, not constantly looking back at previous games.

Yes 343 can create the Halo they like and stick with it. This is the Halo I have no doubt most will play 343’s vision. But if 343 give the community the tools and options to do so which it looks like they are doing. Then we can also create our own individual vision for Halo. Nobody will be forced to play anything but at least the options will be there so those that don’t like the new direction can at the very least still play their favourite game series their own way.

All Halo 5’s maps will be built with sprint in mind, playing those maps without Sprint enabled will be a mediocre experience at best. I’m not necessarily opposed to this idea, but if they would have to remove another playlist just to add in a sprintless playlist, then I’d rather not have it. Either way, I’m not playing it.

> 2533274823217776;9:
> All Halo 5’s maps will be built with sprint in mind, playing those maps without Sprint enabled will be a mediocre experience at best. I’m not necessarily opposed to this idea, but if they would have to remove another playlist just to add in a sprintless playlist, then I’d rather not have it. Either way, I’m not playing it.

This would depend on the population, if healthy enough no playlists should have to be removed so it is down to the community to make the game work and not have the need for removal of playlists. I agree the current maps would not really suit sprint etc. But with Halo 5 apparently some of the beta maps we made within forge we should be able to create and adjust maps accordingly to fit around not having sprint and spartan abilities so the options should be there for everyone.