Give Us New Maps

Hi fellow people on this forum.

I was thinking about how Halo 4 Would/Should be like again, some of you might have seen my threads.
Well, this time I was thinking about the maps in Halo 4’s Multiplayer.

My idea is that you (343 Industries) should be focusing on creating brand new maps which are also fun and balanced to play.

For example, if Halo 4 would have 11 Multiplayer maps on disc, there should be :

• About 7 Small / Medium sized maps
  • About 3 Big Maps, but these maps should also be fun to play for players who rather run around instead of driving a warthog.
  • We’re in need of both Symmertrical and Asymmetrical maps, and all maps should work well for Slayer and
    (One-Way)Objective gameplay.
  • The maps should come in different themes
  • ALL map should suit ALL kinds of players! I mean that players who rather move the entire map should be able to, but there should also be useful locations on the maps to defend as a team ( Set-Ups)
  • And there should be a Giant Forge Map / Map Editor So WE as a community can recreate our favorite maps, instead of you creating them. 343 Industries should focus on new maps.

For a more detailed version about the Forge idea, go here :
http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/9/t/12548.aspx

I defenitely agree with you on the forge part. In Halo 3, we had sandbox. In my opinion, that was the best Halo map. In Reach, we have forge world. Bungie, I think, made forge world seem a lot bigger than it really was when it was announced. I see lots of cool places that I can’t go to. What I would like to see is either the return of sandbox, the return of forgeworld but with more areas to go into, or a brand new map even larger than forgeworld and somewhat different.

agree op. need all new maps and a forge world so we can just recreate them. I’d like to see 5 btb maps, 6 medium sized maps (3 symmetrical, 3 asymmetrical), and 3 smaller maps of varying symmetry. Please no remakes 343i please no remakes.

> What I would like to see is either the return of sandbox…

Sandbox suffered from the same issues as Forgeworld. Bland palette and shifting objects.

Personally, the only thing about Sandbox that I would like to see return is the lighting. The lighting in Sandbox was awesome. It allowed everything/one to be visible, but also allowed the team colored lights to be effective.

> > What I would like to see is either the return of sandbox…
>
> Sandbox suffered from the same issues as Forgeworld. Bland palette and shifting objects.
>
> Personally, the only thing about Sandbox that I would like to see return is the lighting. The lighting in Sandbox was awesome. It allowed everything/one to be visible, but also allowed the team colored lights to be effective.

Sandbox looked WAY better… have you ever seen a map such as Sentinel?

http://www.forgehub.com/forum/competitive-maps/100535-sentinel.html

We should definitely get all new maps. A few remakes here and there are fine, but I want to experience a bunch of original SYMMETRICAL maps.

> We should definitely get all new maps. A few remakes here and there are fine, but I want to experience a bunch of original SYMMETRICAL maps.

^this