Give us back warzone turbo PLEASE!!

So I have been playing more regular warzone to help the company grind out commendations and man does it suck waiting for your req level to go up. Your essentially cannon fodder as slow as it fills back up. Either make that meter fill faster or give us turbo back.

Seriously i dont even touch pvp matches unless its turbo

Yes!
turbo combined with the First double xp weekend was a blast. I would love to see that combination return.

You gotta be a killer. Your meter will fill up faster if you’re going off on people.

> 2727626560040591;4:
> You gotta be a killer. Your meter will fill up faster if you’re going off on people.

Yeah but even that feels slow compared to turbo

I think everything feels slow compared to Turbo lol, but I agree that bringing it back would help with commendations.

Ay I mean the issue with turbo is everyone has awesome stuff. One minute into the game people have Phaeton Helios and two minutes in they’ve been shot down by Nornfangs and Selene’s Lances

I don’t see why 343 doesn’t make it permanent. If everybody is always at max req level, they will spam more reqs, making it more likely that they will deplete their supplies, meaning more likely to purchase packs with money, which is what 343 wants, right? It’s a win-win for everybody (except the people who ran out of reqs, but at least they had fun doing it)

And I know I say this every time but they should really give us Warzone Firefight Turbo, as well. I don’t understand why they don’t, because it would be extremely fun.

> 2535440693312185;7:
> Ay I mean the issue with turbo is everyone has awesome stuff.

But that’s not an issue, that’s the whole point

To me turbo is the most balanced warzone AND more importantly when people quit out at the first even hint of defeat at least I can still mount a decent offense/defense when it’s uneven teams.

Yea turbo was a lot of fun
#soon?please

I haven’t completed a game of warzone with the original 24 players in forever

Yeah, bring it back & make it permanent please! Grinding Marine kills & other commendations for the company is annoyingly slow as heck in regular WZ & WZA.

> 2533274816788253;1:
> So I have been playing more regular warzone to help the company grind out commendations and man does it suck waiting for your req level to go up. Your essentially cannon fodder as slow as it fills back up. Either make that meter fill faster or give us turbo back.

Req meter’s recharge rate is fine. This is warzone, not req spam simulator.

As for warzone, it just came out a month ago. Shouldn’t we be more focused on the next warlords date before worrying about turbo? I’m fine with turbo and all, but does it really need to come back right this second?

> 2535442303795050;13:
> > 2533274816788253;1:
> > So I have been playing more regular warzone to help the company grind out commendations and man does it suck waiting for your req level to go up. Your essentially cannon fodder as slow as it fills back up. Either make that meter fill faster or give us turbo back.
>
> Req meter’s recharge rate is fine. This is warzone, not req spam simulator.
>
> As for warzone, it just came out a month ago. Shouldn’t we be more focused on the next warlords date before worrying about turbo? I’m fine with turbo and all, but does it really need to come back right this second?

Yes it does… I am willing to bet more play turbo than 12 man teams.

Warzone Turbo will return. As 343 stated that there will be playlist rotations throughout the Summer, it’s likely that it will appear again.

No, it should just be features playlist that comes now and then. If we just have Turbo forever people are just get bored and just be grinding slightly faster.

It will come back.

> 2535409489305717;16:
> No, it should just be features playlist that comes now and then. If we just have Turbo forever people are just get bored and just be grinding slightly faster.

100% this. I will say that Warzone Turbo is extremely fun. Being able to burn REQs like that is very enjoyable, and it gives players the opportunity to try out combos they never could before (for instance, before Turbo I could never do the 4 speed boosts + sword). However, if people have access to it 24/7, then people will get bored of it and stop playing it.

Look at Grifball, for instance. When it was released, people couldn’t get their hands off it. Fast forward to today, the hype and attention towards it has vanished. Granted, Warzone Turbo has more to offer than Grifball does, but Warzone is heavily reliant on new content to keep things fresh and interesting, and with no talk of future updates or REQs being added, I view it as fair game for the disinterest competition.

> 2535405116054664;18:
> > 2535409489305717;16:
> > No, it should just be features playlist that comes now and then. If we just have Turbo forever people are just get bored and just be grinding slightly faster.
>
> 100% this. I will say that Warzone Turbo is extremely fun. Being able to burn REQs like that is very enjoyable, and it gives players the opportunity to try out combos they never could before (for instance, before Turbo I could never do the 4 speed boosts + sword). However, if people have access to it 24/7, then people will get bored of it and stop playing it.
>
> Look at Grifball, for instance. When it was released, people couldn’t get their hands off it. Fast forward to today, the hype and attention towards it has vanished. Granted, Warzone Turbo has more to offer than Grifball does, but Warzone is heavily reliant on new content to keep things fresh and interesting, and with no talk of future updates or REQs being added, I view it as fair game for the disinterest competition.

I’m struggling to make sense of this. You’re saying, if they gives us a fun thing, then people will get bored of it quickly, but if they don’t give us the fun thing, then people will get bored of it less quickly? So 343 wants us to have less fun with the game, just so we play it for longer?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

2xp is technically 1.2 exp