Give us back our platinum packs as well

I for one absolutely LOVED the Platinum packs. It’s sad to see them gone already. Why not have them permanent? I am tired of getting the common and uncommon junk in my gold packs. Especially when it comes to boost. I am sitting on 225 Warzone XP boost and 95 warzone RP jackpots so I sell back all that are under those. I haven’t seen a boost higher than them in ages now, with exception to ultra rare arena boost. H5 seems to get to many “temporary” stuff. I guess the thought is people will play more because it’s only temporary but it seems to me they are available to short of time and most don’t care to try. Then players who are around a lot like it then just have it taken away can be quite lame… Just like gruntpocalypse in warzone firefight that seems to never happen anymore.

I’m okay with it I guess. I’m a little annoyed though that the pack doesn’t a 60% (14,000) refund of your REQ points.

> 2533275008181400;2:
> I’m okay with it I guess. I’m a little annoyed though that the pack doesn’t a 60% (14,000) refund of your REQ points.

Yeah but to me the quality you get back makes up for it. Those packs gave me a way higher percentage of ultra rare and legendary boost that gold packs ever do.

> 2533274816788253;3:
> > 2533275008181400;2:
> > I’m okay with it I guess. I’m a little annoyed though that the pack doesn’t a 60% (14,000) refund of your REQ points.
>
> Yeah but to me the quality you get back makes up for it. Those packs gave me a way higher percentage of ultra rare and legendary boost that gold packs ever do.

If so, looks like I’ll have to give it a shot for its justification giving us back 45% (9000) of RP if it ever comes back.

I actually never opened a Platinum pack so I’ll have to give it a chance.

> 2533275008181400;4:
> > 2533274816788253;3:
> > > 2533275008181400;2:
> > > I’m okay with it I guess. I’m a little annoyed though that the pack doesn’t a 60% (14,000) refund of your REQ points.
> >
> > Yeah but to me the quality you get back makes up for it. Those packs gave me a way higher percentage of ultra rare and legendary boost that gold packs ever do.
>
> If so, looks like I’ll have to give it a shot for its justification giving us back 45% (9000) of RP if it ever comes back.
> I actually never opened a Platinum pack so I’ll have to give it a chance.

I opened as many as I essentially could when they were available. Sure not every one of them were loaded but enough of them were for me to like them way more than gold packs. Platinum packs are great for players like myself who have a nice req inventory already and are just looking for the higher level stuff.