Give us access to All the extra content!

I’m getting really pissed off on Reach BC. There’s no halo waypoint on Xbox one, so you can’t get the CQB or Military Police helmets, or the security chest! I don’t want to spend $15 on maps. Also, will they just let us have the stuff that came with the limited and legendary editions, most importantly the elite officer armor. I had a friend who had it, and I was jealous for eternity. I know you can get the Reach limited edition for $50 on Amazon now, but I don’t know what my mom’s reaction would be if I got a game I already have. Why don’t they just give us these exclusives in a DLC for an additional cost? Other games do that for pre-order bonuses. I went to the Xbox store on my Xbox one and looked at Reach’s add-ons, and all the exclusives were there,but when I tried to see the cost, it said, ‘Bundle Only’, as though it was teasing me that I don’t have limited or legendary editions! Just give it to us!

> 2535449076192416;1:
> I’m getting really -Yoink!- off on Reach BC. There’s no halo waypoint on Xbox one, so you can’t get the CQB or Military Police helmets, or the security chest! I don’t want to spend $15 on maps. Also, will they just let us have the stuff that came with the limited and legendary editions, most importantly the elite officer armor. I had a friend who had it, and I was jealous for eternity. I know you can get the Reach limited edition for $50 on Amazon now, but I don’t know what my mom’s reaction would be if I got a game I already have. Why don’t they just give us these exclusives in a DLC for an additional cost? Other games do that for pre-order bonuses. I went to the Xbox store on my Xbox one and looked at Reach’s add-ons, and all the exclusives were there,but when I tried to see the cost, it said, ‘Bundle Only’, as though it was teasing me that I don’t have limited or legendary editions! Just give it to us!

*The reason that is…*The reason is because it would be unfair to all the Xbox 360 Players. Just because you have a Xbox One does not mean you have access to all DLC.
In fact not even Xbox 360 Players have all the content available.
We are envying the players who have flames. I suggest you buy what you need to buy. Sell the extras on Ebay.

Your Friend,
~Nooby

If you still have an Xbox 360 or still have access to one, you can still use that to unlock CQB and anything else you needed the app for. As for DLC, it’s very unlikely that it will become free, they might drop the price for a while. Reach itself was free on Games with Gold for a few weeks. Currently you can’t buy 360 games or DLC via the Xbox One store, but you can still buy them all on the 360 store here. Legendary items I don’t see being unlocked for everyone as it wouldn’t be fair to those who purchased those editions.

edit Out BR’d, gg My KD Sucks xD :wink:

> 2533274813317074;3:
> If you still have an Xbox 360 or still have access to one, you can still use that to unlock CQB and anything else you needed the app for. As for DLC, it’s very unlikely that it will become free, they might drop the price for a while. Reach itself was free on Games with Gold for a few weeks. Currently you can’t buy 360 games or DLC via the Xbox One store, but you can still buy them all on the 360 store here. Legendary items I don’t see being unlocked for everyone as it wouldn’t be fair to those who purchased those editions.

I Agree. I Don’t See DLC Coming Out For Free. Sorry! 

NO! Most of us have to spend another $40 just to be able to play this game again! I got all my pre-order, editions and Waypoint unlocks back so you can just get jelly.

> 2533274829309952;5:
> NO! Most of us have to spend another $40 just to be able to play this game again! I got all my pre-order, editions and Waypoint unlocks back so you can just get jelly.

This this this^ 100%!

I unlocked the CQB UA HUL helmet the one which you need to beat Halo 3 and ODST on Legendary for and using Halo waypoint on the 360 I unlocked it in June this year so it still works on the 360.

That’d be extremely unfair to 360 players and those who paid for the bonus content.

Go buy the DLC’s like the ones who played reach years ago.

I see you all disagree with me. Oh, well, it was worth a shot.

> 2533274813317074;3:
> If you still have an Xbox 360 or still have access to one, you can still use that to unlock CQB and anything else you needed the app for. As for DLC, it’s very unlikely that it will become free, they might drop the price for a while. Reach itself was free on Games with Gold for a few weeks. Currently you can’t buy 360 games or DLC via the Xbox One store, but you can still buy them all on the 360 store here. Legendary items I don’t see being unlocked for everyone as it wouldn’t be fair to those who purchased those editions.
>
> edit Out BR’d, gg My KD Sucks xD :wink:

What is the point of charging for DLC for a game that came out 5+ years ago? Bungie made Halo 2’s maps free after like 4 months and it most likely prolonged the life of the game greatly. Do they really need that 30 bucks from the 2 people that are still going to by it? I bought all the DLC for Reach day one and guess what? I barely got to play them in matchmaking. I only had 3-4 non-DLC playlist games on those maps. I’d rather of them become free after a while, because I would of already had the head start on weapon placement, map strategies and I’d still be able to play them after the 3 weeks that a DLC playlist holds a solid population. Reach had some of the best DLC map packs in the series and it was a crime how little I played those maps.

I agree.

Yeah its unfair for the People who bought the LE/CE but with the map packs, im not sure, it would maybe Speed the search for Players up.

Nothing in life is free… :slight_smile:

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

#rememberreach