Give us a third weapon as a back-up

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not troll or post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

All players should be given a third weapon slot only accessible when their first to weapons run out of ammo. In this slot would be a little back-up pistol that could fly out from under their armor sleeve (like the derringer that dentist guy had in Django Unchained). Possibly, this weapon would be capable of like two or three shots just enough to ward off a minor threat in a pinch. This could even be incorporated into assassination animations. It could be called the “wee justice” or something. Other names include “little troublemaker” and “third weapon.”
This, in addition to the automatic jet pack flying warthog would make for a richer gaming experience.

Sorry to say something negative but I really don’t see how this could work into the game. Also if you run out of ammo then pick up an enemy weapon, or use melee, or grenades.

Being an Arena shooter, players are supposed to understand where replacement weapons and ammo spawn so you dont need to worry about ammunition too much. Not meaning to be that guy, but adding in a third backup weapon would make the arena side of the game a lot more casual. And for new players it doesn’t enforce changing weapons which is very very important.

> 2533274882881665;3:
> Being an Arena shooter, players are supposed to understand where replacement weapons and ammo spawn so you dont need to worry about ammunition too much. Not meaning to be that guy, but adding in a third backup weapon would make the arena side of the game a lot more casual. And for new players it doesn’t enforce changing weapons which is very very important.

I never played arena in my life so I guess this does not worry me.