Give us a teabag pose!

So one of the achievements is to change your spartan’s pose in your “Spartan ID.” This makes me want a -Yoink!- pose…

GQ: Spartan Edition

There probably will be… Just for the kiddos who can’t stop laughing about it.

More barbie options instead of battle options. Halo 4 MP why you looking to be so bad???

> There probably will be… Just for the kiddos who can’t stop laughing about it.
>
> More barbie options instead of battle options. Halo 4 MP why you looking to be so bad???

Halo community, why do you hate fun and criticize everything?

All I can say is I will make my guy look like the most serious primative spartan with a serious pose that would be EPIC

We can make requests now? well then, I would like my spartan to be sitting cross-legged holding a cup of tea so that whenever I level up my spartan can take a sip of tea.

How about instead we give you the option to select your age and you list it as “10”?

> We can make requests now? well then, I would like my spartan to be sitting cross-legged holding a cup of tea. And whenever I level up, he takes a sip of the tea.

I want my Spartan to Tebow

I want my spartan to do the chicken dance. FUND IT

I want a finger wag.

-Yoink!- gif as the displayed Spartan.

> > We can make requests now? well then, I would like my spartan to be sitting cross-legged holding a cup of tea. And whenever I level up, he takes a sip of the tea.
>
> I want my Spartan to Tebow

Watch the Halo 3 trailer, Master Chief was Tebowing before it was cool.

-Yoink!- pose = an achievement

343 has done it right

A -Yoink!- pose would be priceless.

Ps. I’m a decent bit older than 10 and i still appreciate this idea lol

Interesting thing about actual teabagging in Halo 4 is that it will almost be nonexistent due to the fact that players’ bodies disappear very shortly after death. This means the only way to get a good -Yoink!- in is to kill them up close and bag 'em asap.

I hate teabagging, but I love to do it.

> A -Yoink!- pose would be priceless.
>
> Ps. I’m a decent bit older than 10 and i still appreciate this idea lol

A BIT OLDER THAN 10!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
WHY THE -Yoink- ARE YOU PLAYING A 16+ GAME!?!?
HOW DID THEY EVEN LET YOU BUY IT!?

I want an FU pose so every time I go to customise my spartan the smug -Yoink- is flipping me off.

> > A -Yoink!- pose would be priceless.
> >
> > Ps. I’m a decent bit older than 10 and i still appreciate this idea lol
>
> A BIT OLDER THAN 10!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
> WHY THE -Yoink!- ARE YOU PLAYING A 16+ GAME!?!?
> HOW DID THEY EVEN LET YOU BUY IT!?

Bad parenting I dunno. Won’t let my kids online until they’re 15. Before they play I’ll tell them there are some very nice people out in the world… good luck finding them online.

Teabagging pose? really? lol…

As long as there is a pose that lets you sling your BR over your shoulder I’ll be happy.

I just want my spartan to be
Holding a spartan laser