GIVE US A SOCIAL ARENA PLAYIST!

Now Team Arena is for pros.
We get it, that would be all cool if there was a social alternative.
But there isn’t. Why is that? I can’t think of a single good reason why you would deny your playbase this.

A social playlist with:
All arena maps you release available to be played with all appropriate gametypes
Slayer, CTF, Strongholds and Assault.
Maybe some well liked and enjoyable forge maps, (Just don’t drown the playlist in them).
All without a visible rank.

Is that too much to ask?
I want to play Strongholds on Overgrowth and Riptide.
I want to CTF and Assault on Torque and Tyrant.
I can’t do these things now. and that isn’t good enough.

Stop turning away casual players.
Stop making it difficult to play new content.
Stop sh1ting on your fanbase.
Please?

Many many people asked for Team Arena to be the HCS playlist, and we recieved it. Just because you can’t play a certain game mode on a certain map does not mean 343 is Yoinking! on their fanbase.

What is asked for is a social playlist.
Having a HCS playlist all good.
Need something for the casuals.
Thats all I am saying and I know I am not the only one.

Having two arena playlists seems a little redundant, but they could make a team objective playlist instead which would be similar.

I want a Social Free-For-All playlist with 8 players, no Arena maps, and all Forge maps made specifically for 8-Player FFA, like they did with Big Team Battle. It should also have 30m Motion Tracker range, because 18m is way too short in FFA.

We all need social permanent playlists!

Yeah now that they’ve limited Team Arena so much, a separate Team Objective playlist which is social and includes Oddball/Assault as well as all the removed CTF/SH combinations would be great to fill in the variety gap.

But but eSports! The game needs to be mlg so new players get rekt when they enter a playlist! /S I called what was going to happen after halo 4 that this game was going to become to competitive and was going to have no social gamemodes and I got called crazy for it.

I would honestly be playing the heck outta this game if it had a casual social playlist where one can join and leave games as they please and not be effected by the boundaries of competitive ranking.

I want a social permanent playlist called Social Arena. all maps and all modes including custom game options like ricochet oddball shotty snipers etc . No regular slayer,breakout
infection ffa or grifball tho… they have dedicated playlists

Speaking of play lists, I guess BTB Heavies just isn’t going to be a thing in Halo 5? And I guess playing any mode other than Slayer, Strongholds, and CTF in BTB isn’t going to be a thing either in Halo 5?

> 2533274822243671;3:
> What is asked for is a social playlist.
> Having a HCS playlist all good.
> Need something for the casuals.
> Thats all I am saying and I know I am not the only one.

getting sick of hearing that word “casuals” you are playing a COMPETITIVE SHOOTER. there is no such thing as “casuals” or “try hards”. we are all just players, some will be better then you, some won’t. GET OVER IT, and play how you want

Edit: what would be the point of these playlist, if you still get banned for quiting anyway?

> 2535442860464719;2:
> Many many people asked for Team Arena to be the HCS playlist, and we recieved it. Just because you can’t play a certain game mode on a certain map does not mean 343 is Yoinking! on their fanbase.

Feels like it

At the very least, we need Action Sack. It combines a lot of the community’s favorite rotational playlists: Classic Fiesta, Super Fiesta, Rocket Party, etc.

> 2533274827519891;12:
> > 2533274822243671;3:
> > What is asked for is a social playlist.
> > Having a HCS playlist all good.
> > Need something for the casuals.
> > Thats all I am saying and I know I am not the only one.
>
>
> getting sick of hearing that word “casuals” you are playing a COMPETITIVE SHOOTER. there is no such thing as “casuals” or “try hards”. we are all just players, some will be better then you, some won’t. GET OVER IT, and play how you want
>
> Edit: what would be the point of these playlist, if you still get banned for quiting anyway?

It’s never been like this though too much attention to the pro scene it’s a game not a sport

> 2533274962122285;15:
> > 2533274827519891;12:
> > > 2533274822243671;3:
> > > What is asked for is a social playlist.
> > > Having a HCS playlist all good.
> > > Need something for the casuals.
> > > Thats all I am saying and I know I am not the only one.
> >
> >
> > getting sick of hearing that word “casuals” you are playing a COMPETITIVE SHOOTER. there is no such thing as “casuals” or “try hards”. we are all just players, some will be better then you, some won’t. GET OVER IT, and play how you want
> >
> > Edit: what would be the point of these playlist, if you still get banned for quiting anyway?
>
>
> It’s never been like this though too much attention to the pro scene it’s a game not a sport

that is just the state of online gaming now. when i was 12 (halo 3) yeah there was social kicking back not caring if you lost or not. now because online video games are actually being respected as “a type of sport” (broadcast on espn) your game needs some type of competitive mode to it to. therefor, the playerbase has changed as well, everyone believes they can be snip3down and t-sqaured. because of things like twitch, HCS. etc etc. before, mlg was just an underground scene for the top tier. now everyone THINKS they have a shot so they play, and act like it…

> 2533274827519891;16:
> > 2533274962122285;15:
> > > 2533274827519891;12:
> > > > 2533274822243671;3:
> > > > What is asked for is a social playlist.
> > > > Having a HCS playlist all good.
> > > > Need something for the casuals.
> > > > Thats all I am saying and I know I am not the only one.
> > >
> > >
> > > getting sick of hearing that word “casuals” you are playing a COMPETITIVE SHOOTER. there is no such thing as “casuals” or “try hards”. we are all just players, some will be better then you, some won’t. GET OVER IT, and play how you want
> > >
> > > Edit: what would be the point of these playlist, if you still get banned for quiting anyway?
> >
> >
> > It’s never been like this though too much attention to the pro scene it’s a game not a sport
>
>
> that is just the state of online gaming now. when i was 12 (halo 3) yeah there was social kicking back not caring if you lost or not. now because online video games are actually being respected as “a type of sport” (broadcast on espn) your game needs some type of competitive mode to it to. therefor, the playerbase has changed as well, everyone believes they can be snip3down and t-sqaured. because of things like twitch, HCS. etc etc. before, mlg was just an underground scene for the top tier. now everyone THINKS they have a shot so they play, and act like it…

Other games don’t feel that competitive to me and I don’t really understand it cause in games I can go whole games not dying and being top then have others not being able to land a hit not really understanding what it is to actually be good and I never feel competitive about it.

> 2533274962122285;17:
> > 2533274827519891;16:
> > > 2533274962122285;15:
> > > > 2533274827519891;12:
> > > > > 2533274822243671;3:
> > > > > What is asked for is a social playlist.
> > > > > Having a HCS playlist all good.
> > > > > Need something for the casuals.
> > > > > Thats all I am saying and I know I am not the only one.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > getting sick of hearing that word “casuals” you are playing a COMPETITIVE SHOOTER. there is no such thing as “casuals” or “try hards”. we are all just players, some will be better then you, some won’t. GET OVER IT, and play how you want
> > > >
> > > > Edit: what would be the point of these playlist, if you still get banned for quiting anyway?
> > >
> > >
> > > It’s never been like this though too much attention to the pro scene it’s a game not a sport
> >
> >
> > that is just the state of online gaming now. when i was 12 (halo 3) yeah there was social kicking back not caring if you lost or not. now because online video games are actually being respected as “a type of sport” (broadcast on espn) your game needs some type of competitive mode to it to. therefor, the playerbase has changed as well, everyone believes they can be snip3down and t-sqaured. because of things like twitch, HCS. etc etc. before, mlg was just an underground scene for the top tier. now everyone THINKS they have a shot so they play, and act like it…
>
>
> Other games don’t feel that competitive to me and I don’t really understand it cause in games I can go whole games not dying and being top then have others not being able to land a hit not really understanding what it is to actually be good and I never feel competitive about it.

i bet those games, aren’t broadcasted on a national scale.

call of duty has been “that” way since black ops 2

halo like i said, started being that way in halo 3, but has gone into hyper- drive with halo 5

gears of war is that way now more then ever because they have a league

etc etc

the reason you feel it is “competitive” more so now then back then, is because you feel trapped within the match you are playing. your own option is to win, or get your -Yoink- kicked and nobody wants their -Yoink- kicked. you aren’t allowed to quit. you aren’t allowed to get an extra team-mates if someone quits out on you, it all creates a very competitive- stresspool.

the reason halo

> 2535442860464719;2:
> Many many people asked for Team Arena to be the HCS playlist, and we recieved it. Just because you can’t play a certain game mode on a certain map does not mean 343 is Yoinking! on their fanbase.

Yes, yes they are taking a dump on their fanbase. Many people wanted Team Arena to be an HCS playlist, sure. It’s a good idea to have an HCS playlist. But what about those who don’t want to play the HCS uber competitive settings? Are we just to sit back and not play Halo 5? Cause that’s sure as hell what many people are doing.

> 2533274827519891;18:
> > 2533274962122285;17:
> > > 2533274827519891;16:
> > > > 2533274962122285;15:
> > > > > 2533274827519891;12:
> > > > > > 2533274822243671;3:
> > > > > > What is asked for is a social playlist.
> > > > > > Having a HCS playlist all good.
> > > > > > Need something for the casuals.
> > > > > > Thats all I am saying and I know I am not the only one.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > getting sick of hearing that word “casuals” you are playing a COMPETITIVE SHOOTER. there is no such thing as “casuals” or “try hards”. we are all just players, some will be better then you, some won’t. GET OVER IT, and play how you want
> > > > >
> > > > > Edit: what would be the point of these playlist, if you still get banned for quiting anyway?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It’s never been like this though too much attention to the pro scene it’s a game not a sport
> > >
> > >
> > > that is just the state of online gaming now. when i was 12 (halo 3) yeah there was social kicking back not caring if you lost or not. now because online video games are actually being respected as “a type of sport” (broadcast on espn) your game needs some type of competitive mode to it to. therefor, the playerbase has changed as well, everyone believes they can be snip3down and t-sqaured. because of things like twitch, HCS. etc etc. before, mlg was just an underground scene for the top tier. now everyone THINKS they have a shot so they play, and act like it…
> >
> >
> > Other games don’t feel that competitive to me and I don’t really understand it cause in games I can go whole games not dying and being top then have others not being able to land a hit not really understanding what it is to actually be good and I never feel competitive about it.
>
>
> i bet those games, aren’t broadcasted on a national scale.
>
> call of duty has been “that” way since black ops 2
>
> halo like i said, started being that way in halo 3, but has gone into hyper- drive with halo 5
>
> gears of war is that way now more then ever because they have a league
>
> etc etc
>
> the reason you feel it is “competitive” more so now then back then, is because you feel trapped within the match you are playing. your own option is to win, or get your -Yoink- kicked and nobody wants their -Yoink- kicked. you aren’t allowed to quit. you aren’t allowed to get an extra team-mates if someone quits out on you, it all creates a very competitive- stresspool.
>
> the reason halo

Halos competitive scene doesn’t feel real. It feels fake and forced.