Give us a BR Loadout for Ranked Games

I really like the whole ranking system, but to start everytime with a Assault Rifle and a Pistol is in my opinion totally bs.
In Halo 3 we could vote what Map we want and what kind of gametype, mostly people vote vor Team BR.
Same in MCC the most people vote for the BR Slayer mode.
Why we need to start with the assault rifle?
In FFA in my opinion its fine, but in Team Slayer, Team Arena its a total mess.
There are not many BRs, Carabines, DMRs on the Maps so people that have a BR, DMR, Carabine totally outskill you even if you have the right aim.
Ok i know what you want to argue now: “If you never get the BR/DMR/whatever its your fault for not having map control.”

The thing is, 343 is giving us a good ranking system and a 1Million $ tournament and wants to go more into the esports section again. So why you dont do the same thing with the gametype? Go more into the esport section with it, do what MLG was doing back in the day, make a game mode with BR Loadouts instead of boring Assault Rifles and Pistols, or give us a separate COMPETITIVE mode with competitive rules and settings (for example: MLG settings) and BRs/DMRs.

Dont know what other people thing about that.

So far extivity

I want a Slayer BR playlist asap. I’m not into this AR/Pistol start at all. I know some enjoy it but its just not for me.

Hopefully soon it’ll be added. I guess I was dumb for expecting the best mode from the beta to be included. :frowning:

I’m not sure honestly who likes the assault rifle, pistol load out. I would prefer BR as well. The tweaks will come though, give it some time.

Honestly, it is a new Halo, so give it some time. Just switch to the pistol and go ham with that thing, it can be a monster in the right hands.

> 2533274826467332;4:
> Honestly, it is a new Halo, so give it some time. Just switch to the pistol and go ham with that thing, it can be a monster in the right hands.

I will give them time. Just not sure why they opted against it since Slayer BR has always been extremely popular.

The pistol 5 shot people.
The AR drains the shield.
BR/DMR should be looked upon as something to attain in arena just like the sniper imo.
A BR playlist will come, don’t worry. Doubles on the other hand. :frowning: