Give this roblox game attention (halo related)

this is a well made game featuring large spacecraft team battles. It features iconic ships from halo and Star Wars and is well made. Deserves more attention than it’s gotten.

the game is a bit confusing though, here are some things to clarify,

tech tree is how you pick new ships, choose halo at the bottom to get to the halo tech tree and pick the starter ship, the stalwart.

to get a new ship, you need to earn credits and xp.

xp is tied to a ship and fxp is free xp that you can apply to any other ship for no cost. To convert xp to fxp you need to pay a small cost of premium currency.

you can see what you need to get the next ship by selecting it in the tech tree and seeing requirements in the bottom right. As an example,

Strident class
requirements:
___ credits and Paris class with ___ xp

overall a good game that needs more attention. Feel free to say hi if you see me in game, my roblox tag is “kiddelta3412"

also, I don’t think this game is ripping off halo in any way. It is it’s own thing and doesn’t rip off halo gameplay from any of the main games.

bro you realize this is a halo site right not a Roblox recruiting site ?

> 2535406772680337;2:
> bro you realize this is a halo site right not a Roblox recruiting site ?

It’s a roblox game based off of halo. I thought a site full of halo fans would appreciate it more than a site full of people who hardly know what halo is.