Give the Driver some Love

Can we please make the wheelman medal an assist because it just looks bad on the stats

Example today while I drove my freind my stats were just 1 kill which was a splatter and 2 deaths with 1 assist
While my Gunners stats were 18 kills and 2 deaths
Just throw the Driver some assists
I know this is not the biggest issue out there but it still bothers me

I second this!
I love my driving and I’m pretty solid at it. However my kda gets destroyed because of this.

I agree dude. I love driving guys around and sure miss the credit that used to come my way!

Agreed. I’m a big fan of driving and want the assists!

I just don’t understand why they took it out in the first place. Like if there was an actual reason

Agreed. Been a part of Halo until now. And without a driver, gunners aren’t going to rack up kills.

It should be there, I don’t know why it was taken out.

Ok now I understand why people are wanting. Yea it should be a thing. I feel like this puts people not wanting to help each other out inside games as being a driver. Driving is an easy thing to do, but a hard thing to master.

> 2566783716210571;2:
> I second this!
> I love my driving and I’m pretty solid at it. However my kda gets destroyed because of this
>
>
> > 2533275020911077;1:
> > Can we please make the wheelman medal an assist because it just looks bad on the stats
> >
> > Example today while I drove my freind my stats were just 1 kill which was a splatter and 2 deaths with 1 assist
> > While my Gunners stats were 18 kills and 2 deaths
> > Just throw the Driver some assists
> > I know this is not the biggest issue out there but it still bothers me
>
> I whole heartedly agree. 343, if you notice this thread… Please make Wheelman count as an assist!

Just the other day I joined into a warzone match in progress. I got like 4 kills, and some guy rolls up to me in a hog. I go up to 37 kills and we win the game 1000-998 (or so, it was very close). We were losing at first, but that driver pretty much allowed us to win. He really deserved more credit than he got. When our 2nd base was being capped wed both get out to deal with it. No communication witg each other whatsoever. It was great

My best guess is that most of Halo needed to be remade for the Xbox One since Halo 5 is the first on the console. How so much stuff was ‘forgotten’ during the development is beyond me.

Agree completely, i’ve also gone a game with 1 or 2 kills but should of had probly close to 20-30 assists from driving someone around

As long as it is limited to the driver and not the passenger, if there is one

Agree! I was playing March on Stormbreak, and I wanted to just chill for a match by driving around the enemy base with random gunners. In the end, I helped two randoms get to the top scoreboard, but me at the bottom with 4 deaths and 1 assist. Reason as to why I don’t really do driving that much anymore.

> 2535433846507696;14:
> Agree! I was playing March on Stormbreak, and I wanted to just chill for a match by driving around the enemy base with random gunners. In the end, I helped two randoms get to the top scoreboard, but me at the bottom with 4 deaths and 1 assist. Reason as to why I don’t really do driving that much anymore.

Thats my point there is no reward for driving someone around all match except the wheelman medals and then you can’t see those medals after the game anyway.

Fully support this. Drivers need more incentive and assists would be just the thing. Just like the past halos

I agree.

I also agree

I agree. It used to be nice driving the warthog with a friend firing the turret and getting assist medals.

Most of the times when I am driving, I dont really care about stats. Maybe 50% of the time, I can keep the single warthog that I get at the beginning of the game alive for more than half the warzone, I love driving it, but as you all said, wish I got more credit for it…