Give quitters a "Quitter" rank & let em rot

They’ll never learn. If they start the match poorly, they’ll instantly quit.

Just funnel them into their own playlist and let them quit all they want.

lol your title was rather amusing. but I agree that quitting is an issue.

If it were up to me, I would create a stat that showed on your service record how many games you quit (not disconnected). I’m pretty sure people would not be too fond of that haha.

> 2533274795843373;4:
> If it were up to me, I would create a stat that showed on your service record how many games you quit (not disconnected). I’m pretty sure people would not be too fond of that haha.

Then they​ shouldn’t​ be quitting.

> 2659268351405841;1:
> They’ll never learn. If they start the match poorly, they’ll instantly quit.

Does that mean that I get to give matchmaking a Failure Rank and let it rot? Does that mean I get to give the ranking system a WTF Rank and let it rot? Does that mean that I get to give abusive team mates a -Yoink!- Rank and let them rot? Does that mean I get to give microsoft servers a Dropped Me Again Rank and let 'em rot? Do you want me to go on?

> 2533274795843373;4:
> If it were up to me, I would create a stat that showed on your service record how many games you quit (not disconnected). I’m pretty sure people would not be too fond of that haha.

That’s a nice idea that your service shows how many times you quit

My favorite is when people shut off their Xbox when they see a certain gametype in Team Arena. Give them a mark of shame.

It might be good if the quit detection was top notch, but people are still getting banned for unintentional disconnects.

[deleted]