Give me my unlocked achievements, please!

The campaign achievements I got on 11/11 still won’t unlock. 343, how about fixing that? Every update that happens drives me crazy replaying mission after mission on varying difficulties, trying to see if THAT is what I need to do to unlock achievements that I’ve already unlocked. ‘Done! Unlocking…’ 343, no more messing around, fix it, please. I’m tired of this crap. Seriously, fix it. We’re all Halo nerds, we all want our pending achievement points.

This would be like them releasing Halo 5, giving it to us and then we wait and decide when to pay them for it (if ever). How many people here per-ordered TMCC, got it home and played it on the 11th and have achievements that won’t unlock or are stuck? Post here so they know it’s important to you.

Thank you.

im one of those whom have achievements stuck in limbo. mostly they are halo 4 achievements, but high numbered for completing legendary co-op. its frustrating because since launch day ive had the first 2 missions on halo 4 achievements stuck

They’re not going to fix multiplayer in one go (and thus far haven’t). However, they could have fixed this problem on the very first try.

looks around

I’ve still got five that are stuck on “Done, Unlocking…” From the 11th and 12th of November. Everyday I get on I expect to see them unlocked but nope still stuck…

@7Sins, you posted this at 2am so that’s probably why you didn’t get a lot of responses at first and had to bump…

I have two achievements that I know of, maybe three… that have refused to “unlock” fully. I completed halo 2’s cario station, and Midnight on Halo 4 and I still have the “Completed! Unlocking…” and they never unlock… been like this since launch night.

Halo CE: Halo and every Halo 2 mission up to Delta Halo are stuck for me, and at this point, it is -Yoink!- me off.

SiN SHOOT2KILL, this seems like one of the issues that no one is talking about much. It’s irritating that they could have fixed this problem on the first try. For whatever reason, they’re not resolving it. This issue is far less complex than the other issues and is frustrating a good many people, yet they keep working on resolving multiplayer issues with very little success.

I wanna see a secret achievement pop when they fix all of this saying, “Thanks for putting up with our -Yoink–nine-uhhhh-reeee!” It could be called, '343i made a boo-boo!" lol. People can forgive when a company is apologetic, sincere, and especially when they add a little humor to it. Ya know what I mean?

I have some Halo CE achievements stuck like the one for killing a hunter with one pistol shot. Ive done it a few times but it refuses to give it to me.

LNS Pollino, does that achievement say, ‘Done! Unlocking…’ or is it simply not showing up at all, but you know you’ve completed it?

I too have some achievements that are stuck, about 6 or so that have unlocked, but haven’t popped up yet. At this point I’ve seen several just randomly pop, sometimes when I’m playing other games.

I still have one “Done! Unlocking…” achievement since launch day (complete ‘Halo’ from Halo: CE). They stated in the support forum that these achievements would be unlocking this week, but I’m not holding my breath at this point.

I don’t want to be that guy, but I’m pretty sure that any achievement that reads “Done…Unlocking” but refuses to unlock is an Xbox One issue, not MCC’s. Let me explain something that I hope will answer everyone’s questions (but will probably just incite a bunch of hate, unfortunately):

Achievements on the Xbox One are unlocked server-side. This is the reason that, unlike on Xbox 360, you cannot unlock achievements while offline. Yes, you can complete their requirements, and, once you sign in and connect to the server, the achievement will unlock. Unfortunately, these servers get really bogged down when lots of people are online and using Xbox One’s Live servers. This obviously happened on Day One of the Xbox One’s release and, of course, on November 11th, the day that a HUGE amount of fans had to download the 15 GB patch. Here’s the part which I’m not sure about, but I have a theory for it, at least. I think that, once the achievement requirements are met and a player’s profile is able to connect to the server, no matter how poor the conditions are, the profile sends a request to get the achievement unlocked. When the servers are as busy as they were, I’d assume that it would take quite a lot of time to receive the request and ping a response back. In fact, what may have happened is that the servers were so busy that many of the achievement unlock requests took too long to be received or responded to, and, as a result, were terminated.

So, now that we’ve got that bit of wonderful news, what can you do?

Well, I have a friend who had to wait 7 months for an achievement, but he never had to complete the requirements a second time, and the achievement did finally unlock. So, if you have a “Done…Unlocking” achievement, the only thing I can recommend doing is contacting Xbox support, which doesn’t seem to be helping much, or simply waiting until the one day when they finally unlock. Sorry there’s no easier solution. :-/

However, there are some achievements that do not unlock or even read as “Done…Unlocking” when their requirements ARE met. If these achievements do not change their status for a week after completing them, then those are, in fact, issues with the MCC. For more information on the current status of achievements in the MCC, 343i posted this nice detailed post in the support section detailing this particular subsection of issues.

I hope this at least cleared some things up for everyone. At least try to hold off the hate, maybe? :-/

Cizlin, thanks for trying to clear things up.

> 2533274873532790;1:
> The campaign achievements I got on 11/11 still won’t unlock. 343, how about fixing that? Every update that happens drives me crazy replaying mission after mission on varying difficulties, trying to see if THAT is what I need to do to unlock achievements that I’ve already unlocked. ‘Done! Unlocking…’ 343, no more messing around, fix it, please. I’m tired of this crap. Seriously, fix it. We’re all Halo nerds, we all want our pending achievement points.
>
> This would be like them releasing Halo 5, giving it to us and then we wait and decide when to pay them for it (if ever). How many people here per-ordered TMCC, got it home and played it on the 11th and have achievements that won’t unlock or are stuck? Post here so they know it’s important to you.
>
> Thank you.

All of my achievements for campaign from day one just unlocked yesterday when I started the campaign. Try starting the campaign and complete one mission. That worked for me.

> 2533274873532790;14:
> Cizlin, thanks for trying to clear things up.

You’re welcome! I wish I could help more, but, even if ignorance is bliss, knowledge is certainly appeasement. Well, at least in this case. :stuck_out_tongue:

Either way, I hope more people see my above post. There’s plenty of other legitimate issues with the game (though it’s FINALLY improving), and no one wants to be barking up the wrong tree, LOL. :wink:

You did help, Cizlin. You’re one of the few people on here with more insight on this issue (than most), who took the time to reply, in a non-sarcastic way.

I was watching Netflix in the morning for a bit and a few popped, I had it on a little while ago (Netflix) and a few more popped. I’m only waiting on one more ‘Done! Unlocking…’ achievement to pop, now. I doubt watching Netflix is what made anything pop, but I guess it couldn’t hurt to try if anyone has stuck achievements. I was watching the new Bill Burr stand-up comedy special. The other ones popped during watching The Human Centipede.

I just completed Halo 4 Solo Legendary, yet I only got the achievements for completing it on Easy and Normal, so I’m having a slightly unpleasant time trying to figure out which mission it is that is stopping me from getting it. My service record on here is also not updating, which is frustrating to no end, making it even more tedious to find which level is the one holding me back, despite them all saying they’ve been finished on solo legendary. Hopefully 343 can have this up and running soon.

Maybe try going to the, ‘playlists’ section and running the whole campaign of Halo 4 on the ‘easy’ difficulty. There are achievements for completing the ‘playlists’ …so, it’s not wasting your time, etc.

> 2533274834814066;18:
> I just completed Halo 4 Solo Legendary, yet I only got the achievements for completing it on Easy and Normal, so I’m having a slightly unpleasant time trying to figure out which mission it is that is stopping me from getting it. My service record on here is also not updating, which is frustrating to no end, making it even more tedious to find which level is the one holding me back, despite them all saying they’ve been finished on solo legendary. Hopefully 343 can have this up and running soon.

Does the achievement read as “Done…Unlocking” for Legendary completion? Not necessarily Solo completion, but straight-up Legendary completion. If it does, then you haven’t missed any missions. What may have happened is that you saved and quit a mission, and then resumed it later. For some strange reason, the game seems to think that’s a co-op completion, so that’s why I suggest checking the Legendary completion achievement. :wink: