Give me my code.

I’m 20 years old. I live in America. I played every single day before November 20th. I have not opted out of emails. Give me my code.

You totes forgot to say please man. Manners!

With an attitude like that, it sounds like they’re not going to give you a code.

Just wait. Adults like you have a thing. It’s called patience.

Well I just was on hold with Microsoft for an hour, and was told “if you post to the halo waypoint forums your problem will be solves as quickly as possible. we have no information about any specialization codes here at Microsoft.”

All the emails have been sent, no more are coming.

> Well I just was on hold with Microsoft for an hour, and was told “if you post to the halo waypoint forums your problem will be solves as quickly as possible. we have no information about any specialization codes here at Microsoft.”

Which is really just a nasty deflection thing they’ve decided on doing — since 343i is actually a branch of microsoft.

> I’m 20 years old. I live in America. I played every single day before November 20th. I have not opted out of emails. Give me my code.
I’m 38 years old. I live in America. I played every single day before November 20th. I have not opted out of emails. Give me my code.

Guys uhhh you’re probably not going to get your codes.

> [
>
> > I’m 20 years old. I live in America. I played every single day before November 20th. I have not opted out of emails. Give me my code.
>
> I’m 38 years old. I live in America. I played every single day before November 20th. I have not opted out of emails. Give me my code.
>
[/quote]
Id rather give my code to the Europians, since most of them may never get a chance at this with out actually buying the codes.

> > Well I just was on hold with Microsoft for an hour, and was told “if you post to the halo waypoint forums your problem will be solves as quickly as possible. we have no information about any specialization codes here at Microsoft.”
>
> Which is really just a nasty deflection thing they’ve decided on doing — since 343i is actually a branch of microsoft.

Exactly. It is upsetting. What do we do?

Is this where I post about not getting a code for specializations? I’m losing xp every game I play till I get it:(

> Is this where I post about not getting a code for specializations? I’m losing xp every game I play till I get it:(

I’ve stopped playing.

If I don’t see a code pop up in the next 48 hours I am done completely.

This is an absolutely absurd mess that needs to be resolved. I will not endorse a company that treats their customers this way.

> If I don’t see a code pop up in the next 48 hours I am done completely.
>
> This is an absolutely absurd mess that needs to be resolved. I will not endorse a company that treats their customers this way.

Pawning off their own problems on other people. -Yoinking!- great.

Is this the right thread for the alpha codes?

> Is this the right thread for the alpha codes?

No, this is.

Please use this thread to discuss the Specializations email topic:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst155922_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx

Please do not post private information (email addresses, etc.)