Give me back vibration!!!

I’ve played halo with vibration on for my entire career. Please bring it back for the rest of the beta, and definitely have it in the finished game!!! I’m at the point where if my controller starts to die and vibration stops i get sweats and an almost instant headache/motion sickness due to a haptic feedback response. Its like taking away one of my senses in the game and my brain doesn’t like that. I know you can visually see/hear that you are getting hit, but feeling it gets the point across so much better in my opinion. It has never affected my accuracy in the slightest.

I realize a bunch of people like to play without vibration, but i’m sure there’s a hell of a lot of people that want to play with it on. There’s several forum posts about turning it off, but the solution isn’t to just blindly turn it off for everyone… Where’s the option???

? I’m pretty sure it’s not even possible to turn off vibration, unless something changed.

Maybe the option will be in the final game. Didn’t know they had shut it off. I removed the weights on the motors for the trigger/grenade vibrators after the first game played in MCC, so hadn’t missed it.

> 2535425310804235;2:
> ? I’m pretty sure it’s not even possible to turn off vibration, unless something changed.

Update dropped a few hours ago. No more vibration. Unless its just me… can anyone else confirm?

Thankfully from my point of view no vibration.

Check your battery power maybe? The controller automatically stops vibration when you get close to having dead batteries.

> 2533274798578400;6:
> Check your battery power maybe? The controller automatically stops vibration when you get close to having dead batteries.

My controller is plugged in. Not that it matters, my battery is at 100% as well.

Still getting buzzed. Maybe I still need to update.

Is vibration gone? I would be so thrilled.

It’s mainly an XBOX ONE issue. Used to be optional at the profile / GT level. Now it’s not. So if the game doesn’t give you the option, you’re screwed.

Game chat, vibration, and a few other things are really bad on xbox one.

Why the flip doesnt Microsoft add a vibration option in the console settings?

Maybe I’m just stupid. I hard reset my xbox and now I’ve got vibration back. Weird bug i guess?